What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

macnaz

Staff member
I read somewhere WT's have shown some interest in signing Jordan Rapana for 2021 :thumbsup:

The Rosco

Bench
I read somewhere WT's have shown some interest in signing Jordan Rapana for 2021 :thumbsup:
I think that ship has sailed, Mac. He's supposed to have already signed with Canberra already. Us and another Sydney team showed interest, but he was always gonna give the raiders first and last say.

The unknown

Juniors
I think he is raiders through and through. He did say if he was to ever come back it’d only be to the raiders and looks like he wasn’t lying

The unknown

Juniors
We’ve signed a young Penrith forward, captained their SG Ball grand final winning team a couple years ago, played NSW u18s and Aust Schools.

Got to admit never heard of him but building for the future never hurts

Edit - reading Penrith forum they seem to rate him so maybe a handy pickup.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee

The unknown

Juniors
in those 2 and Simpkin we have 3 of the highest rated under 20 kids in the game

Madge is looking long term, I’d resign him for another 2 years ASAP

From all reports Stefano and Blore seem to be future NSW players, bit early to say anything but fitler is normally a pretty good judge on juniors even though he comes across as a lunatic.

Pretty damn good move by madge luring all the best young prospects in the game, surely bound to find a dime or two amongst them all

super_coach

First Grade
Plenty of talk JR is back to the Dogs next week. Although the talk has indicated we are copping a fair chunk of the contract.
Maybe we pay a big chunk this year and they pick up the tab next year.
Be a good move for all parties, JR deserve a break after what he has been dragged through, and for us it basically Means come the end of the year we have cleaned up our roster bar Packer

The unknown

Juniors
Plenty of talk JR is back to the Dogs next week. Although the talk has indicated we are copping a fair chunk of the contract.
Maybe we pay a big chunk this year and they pick up the tab next year.
Be a good move for all parties, JR deserve a break after what he has been dragged through, and for us it basically Means come the end of the year we have cleaned up our roster bar Packer

I am ok with Reynolds leaving, as good as a bloke he is, I think he was a desperate signing when the club needed some positive news. Didn’t really get the ball rolling but you can tell he loves the club and gets on well with the players

I’d be happy to see him finish his career at the Dogs just like people would’ve been happy to see Marshall finish his career at the Tigers

The unknown

Juniors
Those dickheads at the eels should let steff go.

Jr leaves with my blessing. He will never forget the way in which we had his back and I am sure he had a go here.

Parra are holding back Stef to get him to backflip on his deal no doubt

They know they let a good one slip

I think he’d play 1st grade this year if we had him, at Parra probably no chance unless a bunch of injuries hit.

WA Tiger

Bench
I am ok with Reynolds leaving, as good as a bloke he is, I think he was a desperate signing when the club needed some positive news. Didn’t really get the ball rolling but you can tell he loves the club and gets on well with the players

I’d be happy to see him finish his career at the Dogs just like people would’ve been happy to see Marshall finish his career at the Tigers
Yes Josh R will be signed to the bulldogs for exactly the same reason that we signed him..Leadership,fiestyness,holding his own at stand off & hooker , holding things together on the field when the less experienced players are feeling it and the ultimate team man on and off the field...I don’t know if he failed here as much as has been commented on. He was Nowhere near what he was paid but still....The Bulldogs would have been watching closely and liked what they saw ..

Last edited:

Latest posts