What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Quigs

Immortal
Loved the Stranglers right from the start, 1977 for me, as 2JJ played them a lot and had the pleasure of seeing them on their very first tour here in 1979 at a long gone place called the Stagedoor Tavern, near Central Station. It was very loud and very packed.
O.T. Thomas.... Many happies for the other day. Hope you had a good one.

Back at school we used to sing "I'm the masturbator with the pocket calculator".

Being as old as I am I remember first hearing Kraftwerk on the ABC radio station 2BL (thats ABC local radio for you young ones) which had a progressive rock music show called Room To Move. They played virtually the whole of the Autobahn album, and the announcer said that Kraftwerk were part of an electronic music scene in Germany which had been labelled "Krautrock". I was very surprised when 2SM started playing an edited version of Autobahn several months later, but that was probably because the album had started selling well.

Back at school we used to sing "I'm the masturbator with the pocket calculator".

Being as old as I am I remember first hearing Kraftwerk on the ABC radio station 2BL (thats ABC local radio for you young ones) which had a progressive rock music show called Room To Move. They played virtually the whole of the Autobahn album, and the announcer said that Kraftwerk were part of an electronic music scene in Germany which had been labelled "Krautrock". I was very surprised when 2SM started playing an edited version of Autobahn several months later, but that was probably because the album had started selling well.
f**k you must be old Tom :) But no one could say your memory is not intact!

azzah72

Bench
Roy Horn of siegfried and roy, died of complications from the Rona.

I don't know much about them but I dare say he lived a crazy life.