What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darling harbour early 90s

Matua

Bench
I remember the NBA shop at Harbourside. I went there around 93 or 94 when NBA cards were all the rage. Got some Skybox, Upperdecks…
I came to Sydney from NZ on a school rugby tour in 93 and they had a Shaq sized shoe in that shop. It was massive.

It was more a market down the bottom than a normal shopping mall back then.

The best thing about that trip was that we could all drink legally, the drinking age was 20 in NZ at the time.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I came to Sydney from NZ on a school rugby tour in 93 and they had a Shaq sized shoe in that shop. It was massive.

It was more a market down the bottom than a normal shopping mall back then.

The best thing about that trip was that we could all drink legally, the drinking age was 20 in NZ at the time.

I came to Aus for a month in the 92/93 school holidays after I left school, turned 18 and had my first legal beer here, then went back to NZ and couldn’t legally drink for another couple of years, haha. Not that it really mattered, I got served everywhere when I was 18/19 anyway as I looked older.

Generalzod

Immortal
Bring back Sega world

Segasydneylogo.png

horrie hastings

First Grade
I don’t think they did back then....

I lived in East Sydney from 1992 to early 1997 and was a regular at Harry's at the Loo and they had the hot dogs then , I would get one with mushy peas and cheese sauce, I'm 99% certain i was ordering the hot dogs even back in the mid 80s from the Loo site.

Latest posts