What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shawn Blore Fan Club

ashton

Juniors
Watched the Jersey Flagg game live today.
I think Shawn Blore, Lindsay Smith, Spencer Leniu and Steven Crichton will all play NRL in the future. Leniu was my man ot the match played a full game in the front row, he bends the line back every time he runs. Smith is a quality player however he came off just before halftime with a knee injury and never returned. Crichton is outstanding goal kicking centre and Blore was a hand full in attack and defence.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
Watched the Jersey Flagg game live today.
I think Shawn Blore, Lindsay Smith, Spencer Leniu and Steven Crichton will all play NRL in the future. Leniu was my man ot the match played a full game in the front row, he bends the line back every time he runs. Smith is a quality player however he came off just before halftime with a knee injury and never returned. Crichton is outstanding goal kicking centre and Blore was a hand full in attack and defence.
Lindsay Smith for most of the SG ball season too. Some players are injury prone when they're young before they've grown into their body. Fish was like that so I hope that's his problem. And everyone's talking about Blore but Leniu's got just as big a future imo. Big and very aggressive.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Big mistake letting him go, genuinely pissed off about it. Especially to do it before he’s even had a chance in FG.

Our club is run by turkeys.

Kilkenny

Coach
Big mistake letting him go, genuinely pissed off about it. Especially to do it before he’s even had a chance in FG.

Our club is run by turkeys.

The kid has been presented with a better opportunity to play NRL sooner that he was going to do with us. He is 6th/ 7th / 8th in line with our back row stocks it would wrong for the club to stand in his way and deprive him of the opportunity. He still has to prove himself, there are no guarantee’s and he is returning from ACL reconstruction so time will tell how big a mistake letting him go may prove to be.

The kid has been presented with a better opportunity to play NRL sooner that he was going to do with us. He is 6th/ 7th / 8th in line with our back row stocks it would wrong for the club to stand in his way and deprive him of the opportunity. He still has to prove himself, there are no guarantee’s and he is returning from ACL reconstruction so time will tell how big a mistake letting him go may prove to be.

He’s been a star at every level, this is the type of player you fast track to keep them around. Play him off the bench, make him feel welcome.

To let him go without seeing what he can do at the highest level is irresponsible.

mxlegend99

Referee
Unbelievable. Can't believe of all our players to be released early its this guy. He would have been on a minimal contract. So even if he didnt kick on nothing is lost by backing our highest rated player to kick on.

franklin2323

Immortal
Always sad to see talented kids play elsewhere BUT cap would of been the deciding factor

Have close to the best backrow in the comp. Need outside backs so can’t spent too much on backup

Zampaa

Juniors
Sad to see him go, but it's better then seeing him rot away in reserve grade until he's 23 before leaving. While injured, he fell well behind burns and Martin, and with rep players kikau and fish, and solid first graders like Capewell and Yeo, there wasn't a realistic chance to crack here.

John Hamblin

Juniors
Sad to see him go, but it's better then seeing him rot away in reserve grade until he's 23 before leaving. While injured, he fell well behind burns and Martin, and with rep players kikau and fish, and solid first graders like Capewell and Yeo, there wasn't a realistic chance to crack here.

I have seen him play several times in reserve grade at 18 u20s origin Australian under 20s. Local juniors dont come any better . I was really looking forward to watching him develop. I know we have a lot of backrowers but Shawn has a very high ceiling. Very sad to see him go but wish him well

franklin2323

Immortal
I have seen him play several times in reserve grade at 18 u20s origin Australian under 20s. Local juniors dont come any better . I was really looking forward to watching him develop. I know we have a lot of backrowers but Shawn has a very high ceiling. Very sad to see him go but wish him well

Poor timed injury really.
Would of debuted last year if not for the injury.
No NSW Cup this year.
Smaller squads this year
Likely Salary Cap reduced next year means less for depth/potential players

Fangs

Coach
has signed with wests tigers effective immediately

let me guess, now he isn’t actually that good?

Not quite. He won't be any good once he gets close to rep selection and signs elsewhere ala Matterson.

Tigers are a nice stepping stone to bigger contracts.

The yak

Juniors
All this fuss for a player that hasn't even played FG yet.
I remember a similar outburst many years ago when we lost the best back in the SG Ball. Matthew Wright.
That never came back to haunt us.
Lets see how this one plays out.

Latest posts