What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I ended up getting an incredible deal for the Audi Q5 TFSI Sport. I’ve had to literally show people at work the quote because they didn’t believe me. Obtaining 5 years factory warranty and 5 years free servicing clinched it for me. Mercedes and BMW wouldn’t extend the factory Warranty beyond 3 years but Merc did offer some third party extended insurance warranty which is capped at $10k. Costs well over $3k though.
Still a good option mate, even if you have to change your name to Jerome.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Umm my car is 2 tonnes. Not so eco-friendly.

2019_mercedes_benz_gle_class_Demo_1.jpg
But would f**k up a family of four in a Camry.

hindy111

Post Whore
I prefer BMW out of the 3. The M2 and M3 are both awesome cars as is the X3 and X5.

The M140i was a great hatchback as well, but they went and f**ked it with the new M135i. No more rear wheel drive or 6 cylinder engine.

I was going to suggest that some merkin from Germany needs to fist f**ked for that decision but the kinky f**kers love that sort of stuff.

That country is a joke...

The M140i was a brilliant automobile.

hindy111

Post Whore
I ended up getting an incredible deal for the Audi Q5 TFSI Sport. I’ve had to literally show people at work the quote because they didn’t believe me. Obtaining 5 years factory warranty and 5 years free servicing clinched it for me. Mercedes and BMW wouldn’t extend the factory Warranty beyond 3 years but Merc did offer some third party extended insurance warranty which is capped at $10k. Costs well over $3k though.

Can you pick me up on the way to a game next year? I'd love to sit in an Audi. We can go drive throu and I'll shout us some KFC to eat on the way.

hindy111

Post Whore
I had a merkin of a day. Just as I finished work this stupid dog walked up and pissed in my tool bag. All over my drill, tools and bag of chips I was planning to eat on the drive home.

Bazal

Post Whore
I had a merkin of a day. Just as I finished work this stupid dog walked up and pissed in my tool bag. All over my drill, tools and bag of chips I was planning to eat on the drive home.

If it makes you feel any worse I've been off work for two weeks!

Latest posts