What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell’s brutal first training run

Xcalibre

Juniors
He's taken a few wrong turns, granted... but not once has he hit a woman, slept with an underage girl or gotten drunk and hit a police officer. The attention that he is getting is not warranted when you compare his crime to some of the others that are floating about in the competition.

This isn't the excuse his poor behaviour but I think it's gotten a bit overboard now. Hoping he kills it when NRL rolls around again

Who’s slept with an underage girl? No one I can think of in the thirty years I’ve watched the game.

wazdog

Juniors
I can think of one obvious distinction between Cleary and the other two, which is probably why the media left him alone.

What the media has missed is the fact that Clearly was hanging out with known individuals that still do the dab. He should get an extra week for this slip in judgement.

Latest posts