What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shawn Blore Fan Club

All this fuss for a player that hasn't even played FG yet.
I remember a similar outburst many years ago when we lost the best back in the SG Ball. Matthew Wright.
That never came back to haunt us.
Lets see how this one plays out.[/QUOTE
I remember a similar outburst many years ago when we lost the best back in the SG Ball. Matthew Wright.
Lets see how this one plays out.

Agreed.

It could come back to haunt us ala Damien Cook or it won’t register a blip on the radar ala Seijka

BxTom

Bench

Oh No!!! Could be as big a loss as Masada Iosefa!!.

Oh, that's right - he wasn't...

TheFrog

Coach
Damien Cook was a musical chairs footballer. Wherever he was when the music stopped (ie he came good) won the prize. Dragons and Bulldogs came after us, and the Rabbitohs had to pick up Robbie Farah because Cook was not yet a first grader at 25. It was similar with Cody Walker.

franklin2323

Immortal
Damien Cook was a musical chairs footballer. Wherever he was when the music stopped (ie he came good) won the prize. Dragons and Bulldogs came after us, and the Rabbitohs had to pick up Robbie Farah because Cook was not yet a first grader at 25. It was similar with Cody Walker.

Thing with both them. Continued to develop in NSW Cup something current guys won’t have

unKwn

Juniors
Sivo never played first grade with us and we saw how that turned out

The yak

Juniors
Sivo never played first grade with us and we saw how that turned out

That doesn't mean every promising rookie who doesn't play FG here will be a star elsewhere.
There has been a heap that have left and haven't even made the grade elsewhere.

Blade23

Juniors
No question of Blore's talent. He was one I am sure the club wanted to keep. I believe he was off contract end of this season.
He was released because he was extremely unlikely to play fg this year and he had a good opportunity to secure a longer deal somewhere else.
It was done in his best interests. Not the clubs.

franklin2323

Immortal
No question of Blore's talent. He was one I am sure the club wanted to keep. I believe he was off contract end of this season.
He was released because he was extremely unlikely to play fg this year and he had a good opportunity to secure a longer deal somewhere else.

I did wonder if the contract for next year was part of the decision to let him go early

Fangs

Coach

Any impact on his brothers contract?

Kilkenny

Coach
We are all disappointed but that’s footy. Time to move on and hope we start the new season in winning fashion whomever it may be against.