What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rookie Draft starts 9am Friday 8th

Tom155

Coach
200.gif

zombie jesus

Staff member
Ol' Rog has fallen asleep in his comfy basement chair with the card in his hand and we don't want to wake him.

zombie jesus

Staff member
While we're all dilly-dallying around the site for the draft, just check your roster to make sure I didn't miss a contract update from the auctions, I think I got them all.

kurt faulk

Coach

i'm shocked. legend takes ceedee lamb and leaves jeudy on the board. what happened? didn't want to have both broncos wrs on his team?

Tom155

Coach
I was just about to post I bet Legend takes Jeudy, im very surprised I like Lamb better but very odd for legend not to take the Bronco :D

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
looks like he's a bit of a tight arse. he'd make a fine owner of the bengals or chargers.

I wanted to trade out of the 1st all together, the players available don’t interest me for their value, Jeudy is good, but has a roster of blokes he will have to share with and reminds me a lot of Jennings or Santonio Holmes, Ceedee has a stacked offence and Ruggs is DJax 2.0... only issue is Carr throws a terrible deep ball.