What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever gone bald - On you head?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have many times.

I love the feeling, more so for the next few weeks, cannot stop rubbing it.

I am pretty much not allowed to now, disturbs Little Miss Angry, and I do look like I have killed like John Wick.

So have you done it?

Little Miss Angry has never, does not understand once it starts growing, you cannot not rub it.

Last edited by a moderator:

horrie hastings

First Grade
If you go bald on top it doesn't grow back but i know what you mean, when i get my hair done i get a double zero because the less maintenance with my hair the better, still has the slightest bit of fuzz on top but feels good when you run your hand over it, the one thing i couldn't bother with though is getting the last millimetre of fuzz off with a cut throat razor then waxing it to keep the scalp shiny, it looks good on guys who do it but i just cant bother and besides my hair grows back so quick.

First shaved my head about 15 years ago and loved it. But went back to a regular mop after a while.

But the hairline got thinner over time and while not completely bald, I went back to the clippers about 5 years ago and have stayed that way ever since. Always a Zero. And as many tend to so, compensate the lack of hair on top with a beard below.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I thought zero was the shortest you could go?

Does double zero involve removing the scalp or something?

Must be something to do with the clipper setting, I know when I have a zero there still is a bit of fuzz there, even with a double zero there is the slightest bit of fuzz but even less than a zero. I think to get it all completely gone you have to use a cut throat razor after the clippers.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I think I might try this place. LINK

I could be my cheap arse self, but I want to help peeps get back to work.

Looks awesome, will update.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yes. At 23. Bought clippers and never looked back.

I pity guys who go bald in middle age and freak out about it and spend a ton of money stalling the inevitable.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Must be something to do with the clipper setting, I know when I have a zero there still is a bit of fuzz there, even with a double zero there is the slightest bit of fuzz but even less than a zero. I think to get it all completely gone you have to use a cut throat razor after the clippers.

don’t need a cut throat razor, a regular safety razor will do it. Foils get pretty close too but not quite as smooth as a blade.

Latest posts