What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rookie Draft starts 9am Friday 8th

Mjp81

Juniors
Bye week would kill me if i had sutton, jeudy, Hamilton and fant all on the one team.
Who was your original pick at 3? I'm trying to tell myself it was Swift because of your comment in the draft. Wishful thinking on my behalf maybe?

During the actual NFL draft I wanted the Lions to pick JK, but as soon as they picked Swift, I was a true desperate Lions fan thinking we have the best RB since Barry hahaha.

kurt faulk

Coach
I wanted to trade out of the 1st all together, the players available don’t interest me for their value, Jeudy is good, but has a roster of blokes he will have to share with and reminds me a lot of Jennings or Santonio Holmes, Ceedee has a stacked offence and Ruggs is DJax 2.0... only issue is Carr throws a terrible deep ball.

I was only kidding man. You traded for $2k less salary. If you don't care who you get then that's a smart move.

nick87

Coach
Sorry fellas, didnt realise i was up."
Pick made, pretty happy to see Ruggs fall to me

kurt faulk

Coach

i just don't understand why it's so hard to check in. doesn't everyone have a phone with internet?

surely they can't be working without a break for 12 hours straight.

skeepe

Immortal
Sorry team. Shit's been crazy lately, I'll set up a pre-draft list so hopefully if I get caught up again you don't end up waiting 22 hours.

Tom155

Coach
so5ya.jpg

Tom155

Coach
I prefer it like this but people have to be better checking when they are up

& don't think 36hr time limit is necessary 24hrs is more than enough even if your pick timer starts late at night or early morning you still have a full day to pick

I prefer it like this but people have to be better checking when they are up

& don't think 36hr time limit is necessary 24hrs is more than enough even if your pick timer starts late at night or early morning you still have a full day to pick

Seconded. 18 hrs is plenty.

Latest posts