What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stanley Boys

boardlumps62

Juniors
I was just watching Dragons v Storm 2009 featuring Chase Stanley. Then checked him out he is still playing OS Toronto Wolfpack unbelievable.
Well done for him just wished he kicked on when he was with us being a junior. Injuries for him was a bugger. Then remembered brother Kyle who was also dogged by injury retired at 24 years old I and became a carpenter I read. Special mention for him please as he did it tough for a while after the knee injury finally ended his career. Well done to you both lads you looked good in Red and White I won't forget you and your career in the Big League.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
giphy.gif

blacksafake

First Grade
Dragons certainly stood by and supported Kyle. Steve Price thought highly of him but I don't recall him doing anything special. I was thankful when he retired to be honest, unfortunately his knees couldn't handle a first grade career.
Didn’t he slip over in the shower & do his knee which led to his retirement?

ghostface

Juniors
Dragons certainly stood by and supported Kyle. Steve Price thought highly of him but I don't recall him doing anything special. I was thankful when he retired to be honest, unfortunately his knees couldn't handle a first grade career.
Andre Johns also used to rave about Kyle Stanley.

Dracarys

Juniors
Kyle was not out of place in the 2009 side that swept to the Minor Premiership. Most effortless goalkicker I've ever witnessed.