What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under mary as coach.

BLM01

First Grade
Is it any coincidence Jackson died in 2009 and Mary was appointed coach in 2014??? I think not - queue Twilight Zone music.......
Ha @Ritzley ..believe it or not!
No but mcgregor was sacked by Bennett on the 25th June 2008 (exactly 1 year before Michael died) and it was to come into affect from 2009 and is the last person to sack him.....then the swine flu pandemic started!.....how bizarre!...bring back the twilight zone intro!

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Is it any coincidence Jackson died in 2009 and Mary was appointed coach in 2014??? I think not - queue Twilight Zone music.......

In 2014, the same year Mary was appointed coach, a man bought a used airconditioner which he claimed had a picture of Jesus on it. There is more going on here than we know.

25644107_BG1.jpg

RedVDave

First Grade
Morris left on account of Mark Gasnier.
Cook left at the end of 2013 when Price was in charge.

I'm all for adding to the sack Mary agenda but a yet another thread was not needed.

Old Timer

Coach
Under Mary my drinking has increased, depression has got worse, therapy costs have tripled, optimism disintegrated, developed a nasty rash on my thumb from sucking it and the dog is almost deaf and is now too petrified to come anywhere near the lounge room on game day.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And in other news, Michael Jackson died.
Same day as Farah Fawcett. She died a short time earlier, true story. God was a big fan, personally met her at the pearly gates and offered Farah one wish, She said, "I would like to make the world safer for children everywhere." God replied, "Done!"

hazzbeen

Bench
Morris left on account of Mark Gasnier.
Cook left at the end of 2013 when Price was in charge.

I'm all for adding to the sack Mary agenda but a yet another thread was not needed.
Can someone correct me here , for some reason when Cook left us , I might be wrong , didn't he come back and played in lower grade after he left the Bulldogs ..... Like I said I might have had a few too many .... Just did some googling , I must have had too many , looks like I was wrong .....

Last edited: