What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

BxTom

Bench
See my reply above.

it doesn’t have to be 100% authentic for someone to consider it to have a cultural aspect.
So a young single bloke meeting a few girls isn't cultural and some blokes getting on the piss, shooting Shotguns (probably in breach of the law) and riding motor bikes is?
CRAP.

mxlegend99

Referee
People don’t seem to understand the difference between objective truth and subjective truth. JAC & Mitchell may genuinely believe the trip was cultural, yeah it sounds like BS to you or me, but it doesn’t necessarily make it a lie.

Where as Nathan objectively lied. There’s no grey area at all, he said he didn’t know he was photographed. That was obviously a lie.
Nathan might have truly believed that no photos were taken. He knew videos were taken... doesn't mean he knew photos were.

Its the same shit. They just used culture first then changed to mental health. They didn't even stick to their story. JAC had been warned multiple times already also.

Cleary doesn't leave his home. Misses 2 games. For lying.

JAC received multiple prior warnings. Went hours away from his home..was in a group of people for multiple days. Breaking multiple laws including firing weapons, riding dirtbikes illegally etc. He then lies about it claiming it was a culture thing. Then decides no it was for mental health of his mates. Which is a lie upon a lie. He misses no game time at all. Despite clearly lying twice but no one wants to call anyone out on those lies

soc123_au

Staff member
Nathan might have truly believed that no photos were taken. He knew videos were taken... doesn't mean he knew photos were.

Its the same shit. They just used culture first then changed to mental health. They didn't even stick to their story. JAC had been warned multiple times already also.

Cleary doesn't leave his home. Misses 2 games. For lying.

JAC received multiple prior warnings. Went hours away from his home..was in a group of people for multiple days. Breaking multiple laws including firing weapons, riding dirtbikes illegally etc. He then lies about it claiming it was a culture thing. Then decides no it was for mental health of his mates. Which is a lie upon a lie. He misses no game time at all. Despite clearly lying twice but no one wants to call anyone out on those lies

Nathan deserves his punishment no question. But the other pair came up trumps playing the race card. The NRL is scared of being branded racists if they sanction them further. I'm so tired of all the racial bullshit, a f**kwit is a f**kwit whatever colour they are.

franklin2323

Immortal
Nathan deserves his punishment no question. But the other pair came up trumps playing the race card. The NRL is scared of being branded racists if they sanction them further. I'm so tired of all the racial bullshit, a f**kwit is a f**kwit whatever colour they are.

Pretty much this.

Sime_11

Juniors
It’s been dealt with, honestly I expect Nathan to come back better as a player and person, everyone keeps covering for him, he’s a good person blah blah blah

take control of your actions and this team, prove your the leader everyone is holding out for you to be !!!