What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
Yes but he did win 3 comps in a row at Wests Illawarra!...cant take that off his resume

FMD
B’Jesus, how could’ve I forgotten the budding NRL Waterboy’s long spun & magnificent exploits at Sid Parrish Park

St Helens’ CEO will tick that box & be on the blower as soon as Andrew’s had enough of the corporate sledging.

But let me guess, re the Red Devils:

an arse-up head-down bash & barge game (Sorry I just can’t bring myself to employ the word ‘strategy’ with him)

- with carefully vetted amply-bellied over35’s drinking mates lumbering roughshod over budding juniors whose mothers were sideline,
....screaming:
“what’s this fuc/king team of old farts doing trampling kids?”

Sorry BLM01 - you are right
- & you know,
I’m easily provoked ATM

My bad :hugging:
as the kids say

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
FMD
B’Jesus, how could’ve I forgotten the budding NRL Waterboy’s long spun & magnificent exploits at Sid Parrish Park

St Helens’ CEO will tick that box & be on the blower as soon as Andrew’s had enough of the corporate sledging.

But let me guess, re the Red Devils:

an arse-up head-down bash & barge game (Sorry I just can’t bring myself to employ the word ‘strategy’ with him)

- with carefully vetted amply-bellied over35’s drinking mates lumbering roughshod over budding juniors whose mothers were sideline,
....screaming:
“what’s this fuc/king team of old farts doing trampling kids?”

Sorry BLM01 - you are right
- & you know,
I’m easily provoked ATM

My bad :hugging:
as the kids say
They were actually a pretty good side And a big wealthy club who may of still won it...with or without Mary...maybe

I was petrified that they were going to upgrade his contract after the nines...

...And in his recent pr this week, he alluded to the injuries occasioned in the nines.

How wonderful it was to have McInness back and the benefit of extra recovery time.

No admission of error choosing to risk these players at first instance- and certainly no questions about that.

I’ve never seen him under so much pressure.

He’s jumping around a lot and intensely concerned about how his answers will be taken.

There’s a nervous emotional flick when the discarded development players are mentioned, right at the end of the video.

As an avid Mary watcher, I thought for moment that his gingerness and instability might be attributable to a new and fresh situation where he was not being called upon to explain why the team lost. This is his normal comfort zone

And we know that usually, that is due to the team beating itself somehow ( reflecting poorly on him, which he has never realised).

I could be wrong, but there is a message of resignation that he has lost control. That even he is not convinced of what he is saying. I see signs the delusion is coming to a glib end.

We are getting closer...

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
They were actually a pretty good side And a big wealthy club who may of still won it...with or without Mary...maybe

Just being a bit facetious.

I have enormous respect for those southern Clubs
....who have probably been the best NRL nursery in the state for decades for sure.

A great place to live too

Hats off to them

BLM01

First Grade
Just being a bit facetious.

I have enormous respect for those southern Clubs
....who have probably been the best NRL nursery in the state for decades for sure.

A great place to live too

Hats off to them
It is a good place to live down here in The Gong but as I’ve said before I’m bias :wink: living north west of the CBD

LINESPEED

Juniors
It is a good place to live down here in The Gong but as I’ve said before I’m bias :wink: living north west of the CBD

Love the escarpment country there.
When moving from Dubbo we almost went to the Berry area, but ended up in the Far North Coast with the family

LINESPEED

Juniors
...And in his recent pr this week, he alluded to the injuries occasioned in the nines.

How wonderful it was to have McInness back and the benefit of extra recovery time.

No admission of error choosing to risk these players at first instance- and certainly no questions about that.

I’ve never seen him under so much pressure.

He’s jumping around a lot and intensely concerned about how his answers will be taken.

There’s a nervous emotional flick when the discarded development players are mentioned, right at the end of the video.

As an avid Mary watcher, I thought for moment that his gingerness and instability might be attributable to a new and fresh situation where he was not being called upon to explain why the team lost. This is his normal comfort zone

And we know that usually, that is due to the team beating itself somehow ( reflecting poorly on him, which he has never realised).

I could be wrong, but there is a message of resignation that he has lost control. That even he is not convinced of what he is saying. I see signs the delusion is coming to a glib end.

We are getting closer...

If you’re right Silver,
the avenue’s still there for him to go gracefully, stepping aside before May 28:

“I could be wrong, but there is a message of resignation that he has lost control. That even he is not convinced of what he is saying. I see signs the delusion is coming to a glib end.

We are getting closer...”

It would be a good result for our beleaguered Club

... a renewal year blooding a couple of new juniors,

.....and the prospect of a couple of elite players then seriously considering their options to join us

Only with a new coach would the 8 be a long shot this year

If you’re right Silver,
the avenue’s still there for him to go gracefully, stepping aside before May 28:

“I could be wrong, but there is a message of resignation that he has lost control. That even he is not convinced of what he is saying. I see signs the delusion is coming to a glib end.

We are getting closer...”

It would be a good result for our beleaguered Club

... a renewal year blooding a couple of new juniors,

.....and the prospect of a couple of elite players then seriously considering their options to join us

Only with a new coach would the 8 be a long shot this year

Even if the team here are calling for the removal of the board, there seems to be no better opportunity to release Mary than now or in the very near future.

It’s a hybrid mutant season whether anyone says otherwise and a perfect opportunity to relieve him of his command. Present it as a break for him and see where we are in 2021.

He will never have more excuses than taking a “ well earned” break now. He can focus on jdb and family etc.

He looks ready to let go. He doesn’t seem right.

When he came back from the junket last year so easily influenced by spin, there was a sense of an impending break down. I really he think he was better off staying at home and tending to the terrible wounds of 2019, really taking hold of it, especially before the bloodletting.

Instead it was everyone looking at each other and saying “it wasn’t good enough” which was appalling.

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
My daughter and husband just bought a block of land in Armagh Parade Thirrol and will built a house here in the next year.
CC
Thirroul...geez... that is getting close amongst the elite of the Northern Suburbs. The Vaucluse region of the Gong shire. Good luck to them.

Saint Pedro

Juniors
Jeez, I lived in dregs of the Illawarra, when I was younger: Port Kembla, and it was beautiful in its own Industrial way. Great beaches, epic fishing and islands, camping down the coast, plenty of bush, cheap hookers. I rated it, but that’s me. Heard most of the Illawarra coast is pretty expensive these days I hear.

TruSaint

Referee
Jeez, I lived in dregs of the Illawarra, when I was younger: Port Kembla, and it was beautiful in its own Industrial way. Great beaches, epic fishing and islands, camping down the coast, plenty of bush, cheap hookers. I rated it, but that’s me. Heard most of the Illawarra coast is pretty expensive these days I hear.

No need to bring Mitch rein into this.. ;)

Como Connection

First Grade
My daughters husband is a Port Kembla boy.
CC

BLM01

First Grade
They just sold their house in Seaside Drive Port Kembla, will have a large mortgage until my wife and myself are no longer on top of the ground.
CC
Ha..their is always a Plan B for some kids when fall on hard times.
My view is Port Kembla will be prime real estate one day especially when the Steelworks is done and dusted.
Maybe not in my life time.... and at ATM still has a stigma ..but that has been slowly changing.
Gold investment suburb for the medium to long term....
as is Unanderra for mine with it's large wide blocks.

Latest posts