What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Hooper

mozza91

Coach
I’ve been listening to a few old episodes of Matty Johns’ podcast with Kent and Hooper and it’s easy to see why they got rid of him.

His football knowledge is embarrassing and at about the same level as a casual fan. I felt sorry for him trying to join in the discussion and make points.

Incorrect

Coach
I can't stand the merkin... As mentioned already, he shows little knowledge of the game itself, seems more in to off field feuds and what not.

The Rugby League Digest lads talking about his "Sliding Doors" article from a couple of years back is classic...

African Monkey

First Grade
I just like his silly voice that he clearly puts on to sound like a big hard man lol....

But yes, does he actually know anything about the game???

Cactus

Juniors
A high powered club official (who asked to remain anonymous) described how player xyz went on a alcohol fueled night out with other player xyz.............

KennySterling

Juniors
I hear him taking the pi55 out of tongue-tied Anthony Maroon at every opportunity on Triple M, always siding with 'big Gordie' and 'Kenty' and his persona is that of a bullying, insincere buffoon. Must be that deep voice, after all......