What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

bubs

Juniors
Deadset, Asuka is the MVP of this crowd free environment.
The best wrestler in the company, and on a semi-crap contract too.
Gold for WWE.

mackdadday

Juniors
Ooh yeah..steaks and weights! Otis' story is a real fairytale. Best part of the show was probably Rey's interaction with Brother Love. Bit surprised they went with Asuka as she's just finished a program with Becky.

In other news, looks like Alberto Del Rio could be off to jail for a long time.

Asuka is the MVP of the empty arena era and it's not even close. I think she should take the title of Becky whose reign past it's interesting date months ago.

Overall I thought the money in the bank match was brilliant. A good mix of funny and interesting without trying to take itself too seriously.

Asuka is the MVP of the empty arena era and it's not even close. I think she should take the title of Becky whose reign past it's interesting date months ago.

Overall I thought the money in the bank match was brilliant. A good mix of funny and interesting without trying to take itself too seriously.

I’ve actually been disappointed with orange Cassidy in the no crowd era. I thought he’d find some ways to be more
Interesting

agree though, asuka has been a rare shining light amongst piles of crap that will live on the wrestlecrap mantle piece for decades to come

mackdadday

Juniors
Well that was an interesting Raw. Is Ivar a member of the harlem globetrotters?

Liking both the RAW champs now. They really played up Bekcy like she had some kind of Roman Reigns announcement but happily that was not the case and i think she will come back fresh and hot like she was 6 months ago.

Was good to see segments like the Profits v Raiders stuff on this show. Would love to see more stuff like that across the board.

I kind of took Askas interaction with Becky as a face turn so i hope theyre not just setting her up as fodder for Bayzler. I fully expect Kairi turning on her very soon which will set up some great matches.

Also i think Catonic Messiah is Seth's best persona yet.

I think Asuka is a face now. Between Raw and Smackdown, your top 5 ladies are all heels so turning Asuka face is probably a good move. She can feud with Nia, Shayna and even Kairi, and a main roster debut for Io is probably not too far away either.

Big Pete

Referee
I'm happy if that means Asuka will retain a prominent role in the company, she's the best personality in Pro Wrestling right now.

It's a shame about Becky. While I've found just about everything she's done since winning the Women's Rumble underwhelming, on her day she's a great performer and it seemed like it was only a matter of time before they re-energized her character. Her match with Sasha Banks at Hell in a Cell was one of the best women's matches in WWE history and a great follow-up to their 2015 classic.

Conceptually, the Money in the Bank match was enjoyable even though the execution was lacking. I like the idea of a Cannonball Run esque WWE show, I just want them to go crazier and to think their spots out better. Asuka seemingly only going up one or two floors in the world's slowest elevator was just lazy writing. I would have been down on it if Otis and Asuka didn't win.

___

Juniors
The MitB match was comedy at its finest. That scene with Otis doing the 'yes' chant when DB was kicking Corbin who was tied up in the ropes was funny lol,

I wonder if Vince watched Rat Race when he conceptualised the MitB in titan towers. Just needed someone to climb the ladder and fall asleep at the top

nöyd

Staff member
Apparently he is all but gone, coast guard have reportedly called off their search, and investigations have been scaled back to the LAPD.

Could be just media sensationalism, but some are reporting his last words were to the lifeguard(s) to save his son first, and then he went under.

Unimaginable.

Latest posts