What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revised NRL Draw

SaintPeter

Juniors
Could, Corona V - (shortened comp, Oh I didn't get long enough with the boys, I had a major distraction, its not fair, etc, etc,) save McHopeless?
Would it be an illness saving a sickness?

matPORTS

Juniors
Wooden spoon betting presently suspended...

However, should we lose these next two games it's going to be very hard to come back and puts us in a very vulnerable position RE: falling into a season long battle for the wooden spoon.

Dragon David

First Grade
I honestly think that we will win these games. The guys will be primed to play flat out for the full 80 minutes in both games and that will be our turning point in the 2020 competition. Just do it boys!

RedVDave

First Grade
0-2 vs 0-2 and who knows a week later it could be 0-3 vs 0-3.

I think the warriors will win against us, however I'm hoping we pump Canterbury can't stand that Merkin club.

Dragsters

First Grade
McGregor gets just about the most favourable early draw possible.

Perhaps his mates at nine made it a stipulation of the renegotiated broadcast deal...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

Perhaps his mates at nine made it a stipulation of the renegotiated broadcast deal...
I think it’s more a case of making sure there are some cracking matches between the top teams to get the season off to a flier..

qld redvee

Juniors

Dragster,
BUT they are both away games ( however that works) So supercoach has to try to overcome playing away ...... Yes a favourable start but lets see how the rest of the draw looks like when it comes out .. And see what team he selects thats the clincher

Latest posts