What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rookie Draft starts 9am Friday 8th

raiders_boy

Juniors
There does seem to be a lot of drafting happening earlier than usual. I suppose we need something!

For me, the only problem with this pace is that if you only have 10 picks in 4-5 days, it is completely within the realms of possibility that someone could forget entirely. It's not like you get a notification on your phone, you do have to remember.

Mjp81

Juniors
For me the only problem is my own ineptitude. I'm spewing Chase Young fell to the pick I squandered. I am the Bill O'Brien of FOSDL.

But, there always has to be THAT GUY in a league.

Tom155

Coach
Just while we wait I would like to propose a small rule tweak I thought we had already covered but I cant see it in the rules, don't think there will be any opposition to it so it should be a quick process.

Undrafted rookie FA should also be eligible for the developmental squad not just round 2-6 rookies

There does seem to be a lot of drafting happening earlier than usual. I suppose we need something!

For me, the only problem with this pace is that if you only have 10 picks in 4-5 days, it is completely within the realms of possibility that someone could forget entirely. It's not like you get a notification on your phone, you do have to remember.

You can get email notification on your phone when a pick is completed.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Just while we wait I would like to propose a small rule tweak I thought we had already covered but I cant see it in the rules, don't think there will be any opposition to it so it should be a quick process.

Undrafted rookie FA should also be eligible for the developmental squad not just round 2-6 rookies
Yeah we have this, I just havent put it in the rules thread,

Tom155

Coach
Neckties with a couple of solid picks I thought I might be able to get later on

Was going back and forth between Moss & a LB, watch Moss become a stud now especially seeing he went to a team in the same division as me.

Hoping Simmons becomes a fantasy stud not just a great player in reality like I think he will be.

Mjp81

Juniors
If anyone wants a good safety, hit me up with an offer. 1 year contract isn't ideal, but for a mystery draft pick at least you'll have a guaranteed gun in Jamal Adams.

Tom155

Coach
If anyone wants a good safety, hit me up with an offer. 1 year contract isn't ideal, but for a mystery draft pick at least you'll have a guaranteed gun in Jamal Adams.
Jeez you've gone off early there I would've beat that offer easily

kurt faulk

Coach

man that was tough taking lewis there. not sure if he would have made it back to me the next round.

but when your lb cupboard is bare i didn't have much choice.

Mjp81

Juniors

man that was tough taking lewis there. not sure if he would have made it back to me the next round.

but when your lb cupboard is bare i didn't have much choice.

Terrell who? Wasn't on my radar that's for sure. But hen again, I'm a regular at the top of the draft and that's probably why.