What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL draw re-release

Generalzod

Immortal
If where still including the 2 last games that where played why not just continue with the last draw????

greenBV4

Bench
If where still including the 2 last games that where played why not just continue with the last draw????
The old draw had some teams playing each other twice within the span of a couple weeks (who knows why), and now they want to get every team to play each other once first, then have the 5 hand picked match ups at the end.

While writing this I realised that could be because they think those last 5 rounds might be allowed crowds, so they will basically engineer 5 rounds worth of well drawing matches

Does anyone else, like me, loathe the media’s use of the word “reveal” for every 2nd bloody headline they put out, like they’ve uncovered some amazing secret through journalistic skill... Like they’ve found Tutankhamen’s f@@@ing tomb...

“Braith Anasta Reveals his top 5 grand finals”...

What a f@@@ing scoop!

Generalzod

Immortal
A
The old draw had some teams playing each other twice within the span of a couple weeks (who knows why), and now they want to get every team to play each other once first, then have the 5 hand picked match ups at the end.

While writing this I realised that could be because they think those last 5 rounds might be allowed crowds, so they will basically engineer 5 rounds worth of well drawing matches
Well according to triple m it appears that the whole session will be played without crowds, and that’s including origin.....

GongPanther

Referee
There is no home with no crowd, not fussed, more interested that they spread the games around.

A hygiene thing no doubt, much spit and nostril cleaning, then your head gets rubbed in it.

The wife hates sport for that reason, germ free lady.
After games, and I'm not sure how universal a practice this is, they completely surface spray the entire ground with a detergent.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Poor Cowboys get a brand new stadium and cannot use it.

Why bring the players to high populations, would have thought Townsville better.

But OK.

TheFrog

Coach
Does seem a bit odd to give Melbourne two “home” games in Sydney, could just as easily made those Bunnies and Raiders home games, or one of them at least.

That said I’m not too fussed, Storm play well on the road, just glad we can start talking about the comp again and not iso breaches or anti-vax dipshits.
By May 30, AFL will be in full contact training, maybe the Raiders game will be in Melbourne.