What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1982: KB Cup Qtr Final Combined-Brisbane vs Parramatta

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
@hineyrulz and I watched this one at Lang Park. He got kicked out of the Caxton after the game for confusing a poker machine for a urinal. I don't remember much after that, but I know we both woke up in a phone box in Gympie the next morning.

Eelogical

Referee
The format of the KB Cup was ahead of its time. Shame the talent has been spread so thin that you could never re-create it.
I reckon that if Wally and Mal had played in that game the score may have been a Combined Brisbane win. The Eels won that on reputation rather than their skill.

blue bags

First Grade
get em on side yer mug

sneaky 10 metre kick offs hey, the plan was to kick it over the sideline at the 11 metre mark ? try for a knock on, or deflection , or touched over the sideline , many things could go wrong from that tactic , causes panic n chaos

remember the old dummy change of direction 10 metre kick off,

strider

Post Whore
I remember the KB ad:

"Well he's humping me bum and he still hasn't come, and his penis won't fit in his sock
I turn with a sigh and exclaim 'I'm too dry!' so he replaces his fist with his c**k....and I say...
Go for it...go for it... we want a cold gold.."

or something like tha.
I dont think i was watching the same channels as you barry

I dont think i was watching the same channels as you barry

I think it's actually the B-side of a George Smilovici single. I actually got the second line wrong. It's supposed to be 'and me arse is as red as Ayers Rock', not 'his penis won't fit in his sock'.....that's from the 2nd verse.