What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Geez its getting a bit much now. Richard Lane of The Stems, I knew him as some of my mates are great friends with him. I dont know the details yet. He played with a heap of my mates as well.
When I lived in Sth Marrickville I was leaving my unit at 5am and there he was at my front door. He was visiting a mate of mine who lived in the unit next to me. I banged on his door and got Rich in.
This was the first song I got into The Stems with

carcharias

Immortal
Geez its getting a bit much now. Richard Lane of The Stems, I knew him as some of my mates are great friends with him. I dont know the details yet. He played with a heap of my mates as well.
When I lived in Sth Marrickville I was leaving my unit at 5am and there he was at my front door. He was visiting a mate of mine who lived in the unit next to me. I banged on his door and got Rich in.
This was the first song I got into The Stems with

shit ey.
I’ve always loved this one - probably their most well known??

Very sorry to hear about Richard Lane. I remember seeing The Stems quite a few times when they first came over from Perth and I loved them from the first note.. Maybe its fitting to post something from late in Richard's career, The Long Ride by The On and Ons, where Richard can be seen lurking in the back.

Apparently Arthur Sommons has fallen off the perch.

Arthur is famous for the best pass ever seen in the History of the Game.

It was on the evening of October the 2nd 2016 when he passed the Proven Summons trophy over to the Mighty Gal.
Well said, my dragons mate swore it was forward though.

Quigs

Immortal
Just read on the Old Pommy RL Facey Group Page. Big Jim Mills posted up that our great aussie boxer Hector Thompson has passed away aged 70.

Didn't hear anything of it up here but i have been keeping away from the news lately.

Hec was a top shelf boxer. Fought for the world title when world titles actually were world titles.

RIP Hector.

Latest posts