What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Fri - Roosters 28-12 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Round 3: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 3
Sydney Roosters v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
Friday 29 May 2020

TL-SYD20.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Isaac Liu 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Angus Crichton 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Sam Verrills 15. Sitili Tupouniua 16. Nat Butcher 17. Lindsay Collins 18. Siosiua Taukeiaho 19. Ryan Hall 20. Lachlan Lam 21. Poasa Faamausili

TL-SOU21.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Dane Gagai 3. Campbell Graham 4. Braidon Burns 5. Alex Johnston 6. Troy Dargan 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Cameron Murray 13. Liam Knight
Interchange: 14. Mark Nicholls 15. Ethan Lowe 16. Bayley Sironen 17. Patrick Mago 18. Bryson Goodwin 19. Tom Amone 20. James Roberts 21. Keaon Koloamatangi

67B5T0I.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Bryan Norrie

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFrog

Coach
This game has been a poorly kept secret for some weeks now, which is probably why coach Robinson wasn't worried about the draw coming out.

The unknown

Juniors
If there’s a game Latrell would wanna fire up for its this one, my pick for game of the round

Roosters by 6

Valheru

Coach
This game has been a poorly kept secret for some weeks now, which is probably why coach Robinson wasn't worried about the draw coming out.

It was our scheduled round 3 match anyways albeit a souths home game.

Not sure what difference swapping the hosting team makes.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The c0ckheads might want to find something here and very quickly because they're now only 1 or 2 losses away from being cooked birds. With Lateral Mitchell on the opposite side, I think they will get home by 8.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The c0ckheads might want to find something here and very quickly because they're now only 1 or 2 losses away from being cooked birds. With Lateral Mitchell on the opposite side, I think they will get home by 8.
Pfft we'll leave the "May Premiers" title to the scab clubs like the Broncos.

When the whips are cracking the B2B Premiers will be there or thereabouts while the Broncos get beaten 46-18 or 58 nil.

Tommy Smith

Referee
It's Souffs so the NRL will find another rug to sweep the Cody Walker incident under.

Gotta protect your lovechild team at all costs!

GongPanther

Referee
Easts by 8. Lots of pent up anger will see tempers flare when the culture club sledging starts to wear at those very short fuses.

This Year?

Immortal
One of my favourite modern day things is watching souths grub it up when they lose, none moreso than when it's against their arch enemy. The Roosters will make a point of sending traffic Mitchells way and this will be Rusty's latest scribblings into the book of feuds.

If Souths win then we get to laugh at the B2B premiers for one of the rare occasions in the last decade.

Latest posts