What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Sat - Storm 6-22 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 3: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 3
Melbourne Storm v Canberra Raiders
AAMI Park, Melbourne
Saturday 30 May 2020

TL-MEL21.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Justin Olam 4. Marion Seve 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 16. Christian Welch 17. Max King 18. Tom Eisenhuth 19. Brenko Lee 20. Ryley Jacks 21. Darryn Schonig

TL-CAN20.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Curtis Scott 5. Nick Cotric 6. Jack Wighton 7. George Williams 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Dunamis Lui 11. Joseph Tapine 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Corey Horsburgh
Interchange: 14. Siliva Havili 15. Emre Guler 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Michael Oldfield 18. Jordan Rapana 19. Matt Frawley 20. Kai O'Donnell 21. Tom Starling

dgfnSr0.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Gavin Badger
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Canberra have had a very quiet, non-disrupted preparation in the nations capital. The same cannot be said for the Hulkamaniacs, and I think Canberra have lucked out hard getting them up front. Sticky will have them firing.

GongPanther

Referee
Remember in that scene in Goodfellas when Ray Liotta pistol whips the holy shit out of that ponce from across the street after he hustled his girl?

That is what the Raiders are going to do to the Storm. :)

Raiders 38-18.

moffla

Bench
Storm first round back after a mini pre-season? Canberra next to no chance. Still think they will come close to winning the comp though.

Storm 22-10

Valheru

Coach
Storm quite easily for me, I think they will win the comp.

Raiders intrigue me as I'm still not convinced they will get back to last year's form. They are 2-0 but played possibly the 2 of the 3 worst teams in the last 10 years to get there.

Reality to hit them sooner than later.

BadnMean

Juniors
Storm quite easily for me, I think they will win the comp.

Raiders intrigue me as I'm still not convinced they will get back to last year's form. They are 2-0 but played possibly the 2 of the 3 worst teams in the last 10 years to get there.

Reality to hit them sooner than later.

Mate Titans were equal first & Warriors on the edge of the 8 until we got hold of 'em!

Bazal

Post Whore
Interesting to see how the Storm handle a ruck that moves faster than the average glacier.

Actually, interesting to see if the ref still allows the ruck to move faster than the average glacier

Latest posts