What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best entrance music

Meth

Staff member
I am sure something like this has been done before- but what are you thoughts?

I am ardently of the opinion that Slick’s ‘Jive Soul Bro’ is the best entrance music of all time

Big Pete

Referee
Leaving off licensed music like 'Enter Sandman', 'Natural Born Killer' and 'Cult of Personality'...

US Express/Hulk Hogan - Real American
Harlem Heat/Booker T - Rap Sheet
Vince McMahon - No Chance In Hell
Stone Cold - Glass Shatters
Ultimate Warrior - Unstable

Shout out to the Rock's 2003 No Way Out theme and specifically that version.

I forgot how good the Slick theme was, that certainly belongs in the conversation. I'd throw Jake Roberts' theme in there as well.

In a rare instance, I actually prefer the WWE's instrumental remix of Demolition than the original version. It's a heavier song and doesn't have those cheesy vocals.

Meth

Staff member
Leaving off licensed music like 'Enter Sandman', 'Natural Born Killer' and 'Cult of Personality'...

US Express/Hulk Hogan - Real American
Harlem Heat/Booker T - Rap Sheet
Vince McMahon - No Chance In Hell
Stone Cold - Glass Shatters
Ultimate Warrior - Unstable

Shout out to the Rock's 2003 No Way Out theme and specifically that version.

I forgot how good the Slick theme was, that certainly belongs in the conversation. I'd throw Jake Roberts' theme in there as well.

In a rare instance, I actually prefer the WWE's instrumental remix of Demolition than the original version. It's a heavier song and doesn't have those cheesy vocals.

Cult of Personality and Voodoo Child we’re both great.

stone cold popped. They did too much with it, but it was badass early on

Big Pete

Referee
It's a basic pick, but no other song popped the crowd more than Austin's. To this day, whenever I hear the glass shatter I'm keeping an eye out for the Texas Rattlesnake.

By and large the WWF had the more iconic songs. However, WCW didn't care about copyright and would lift Pearl Jam, Nirvana and other popular artists tracks. It served as a nice contrast and made WCW feel more a part of pop culture.

They also got clever with their public domain songs. When they gave Rey Mysterio Jr Loch Ness' old theme, it instantly made him stand out. He had this song that sounded like something Andre The Giant would come out to. So even though he looked all of 14, the music told you there was more than meets the eye.

Ric Flair
Big Bossman - the SWAT version
Undertaker - Ministry of Darkness version
Kane - Slow Chemical theme
Hardy Boyz
Christian - Just Close Your Eyes theme (Waterproof Blonde version)
“Broken” Matt Hardy - TNA theme
LAX
Contra Unit
Chris Jericho - WWE Theme
4 Horsemen
LA Park - MLW theme
Bullet Club
Perros Del Mal

Eelementary

Post Whore
My favourite was always Triple H's "Time To Play The Game"; I know it's licencesed, but I love that theme.

Currently, I love Kenny Omega's theme in AEW.

Big Pete

Referee
My favourite was always Triple H's "Time To Play The Game"; I know it's licencesed, but I love that theme.

Currently, I love Kenny Omega's theme in AEW.

I'd count HHH's theme as an original since Jim Johnson actually wrote the song.

It's a different circumstance to say Voodoo Child which predated Hollywood Hogan by decades. It's obviously a great song, but it transcends wrestling.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I'll add my thoughts to this old thread...

Triple H - My Time (always preferred this version over any others)
Stone Cold Steve Austin - THAT glass shatter
Horsemen circa 98ish
Ric Flair
nWo - Hogan - Wolfpac (I loved all three)
D-X
Kane original theme (stuff of nightmares!)
Goldberg

More recently...

Bobby Roode - GLORIOUS
Edge (I just love his theme, it fits him so well)
Rusev - It's chilling, it's a shame they wasted Rusev, he could have been anything :(
I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD....you know.

I'll add my thoughts to this old thread...

Triple H - My Time (always preferred this version over any others)
Stone Cold Steve Austin - THAT glass shatter
Horsemen circa 98ish
Ric Flair
nWo - Hogan - Wolfpac (I loved all three)
D-X
Kane original theme (stuff of nightmares!)
Goldberg

More recently...

Bobby Roode - GLORIOUS
Edge (I just love his theme, it fits him so well)
Rusev - It's chilling, it's a shame they wasted Rusev, he could have been anything :(
I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD....you know.

how hard did they f**k up roodes entrance? It was over like a mofo and they decide to shorten it...wtf??

Latest posts