What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Series to self isolate with

She was in ozark?

Freaks And Geeks!
She's not aged well...

tv_ozark1-1a.jpg

strider

Post Whore
I know you have all bailed from fox/kayo, but i have come to like the 3 people sitting around the table having a chat about footy thing they have been doing ... better than ikin and f**kin kent whining like bitches every night

And Ive taken quite a shine to Jessica Yates ... move over Lara

Bazal

Post Whore
I know you have all bailed from fox/kayo, but i have come to like the 3 people sitting around the table having a chat about footy thing they have been doing ... better than ikin and f**kin kent whining like bitches every night

Weirdly enough, I've watched so much less Fox lately, despite keeping it and being stuck at home non stop (both with Covid and knee reco)

I have never seen a more devastating betrayal... for shame.

She's pretty cool but.

Avenger

Immortal
I’m enjoying the Last Kingdom. I still think Vikings is better with a deeper plot and more interesting characters.

Tooooks

Bench
I haven't read all the replies so I'm sure most of these would've been mentioned.

Some of my favourite series ever:

The Shield
Breaking Bad (the prequel spinoff Better Call Saul is also great)
Game of Thrones

If you like Ricky Gervais (people seem to love him or hate him):

- The Office
- Extras
- Afterlife

Eelementary

Post Whore
Justin Langer copped a lot of flack when be was announced as Australian cricket coach, but I feel The Test portrays him in a new light; to be honest, I find myself thinking that the man is actually quite an impressive bloke.

The behind-the-scenes bits really show a passionate man, with a huge job on his hands, who was struggling to keep it level.

T.S Quint

Coach
How can I be Frank? I'm Baz

Edit f**k did I just post that? I shouldn't be allowed on here hungover. Sorry everyone, my bad

Even Parra Pete would have been embarrassed to post that one.
Drink less Baz. Or more...I’m not sure which.