What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Foxtel FoxSports / Kayo /Ch9 + NRL TV Rights

T-Boon

Coach
I would like the ex NRL CEOs and chairmen to form a sort of an old boys club.
NRL just tends to throw these guys out, usually with the media destroying their reputation. It is a total waste of rare RL talent/influence.

T-Boon

Coach
Anyone had a look at the Parra v Manly game from 1993 on NRL.com yet? It is a thing of beauty.
The game was glorious before defences became so organised.

I am going to start watching nrl.com more regularly.
There should be a thread stickied for nrl.com.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I just realised I'm going to have to go crawling back to Foxtel to reconnect the sports channels. Hope they don't tell me to f**k off.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
i1tdas.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've already got Foxtel though, with about six months left on my discounted rate. I can re-add sports for only $4 more than the cost of Kayo without the extra f**karound.

Noise

Coach
I've already got Foxtel though, with about six months left on my discounted rate. I can re-add sports for only $4 more than the cost of Kayo without the extra f**karound.
They will let you stay on the discounted rate. You just have to be stubborn on the phone and be prepared to be put on hold a few times. I’ve managed to stay on my original discounted rate for 4 or 5 years.

Gronk

Staff member
Andy Raymond got the bullet. FFS, I always liked Andy and IIRC he's an Eel tragic.

EYhw2KkU0AAjHkd

Tooooks

Bench

I got rid of Foxtel earlier this year. For less than the price of my subscription, I have Netflix, Stan, Kayo and Amazon Prime. Much better value but it depends on what you like watching I guess.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've got the Foxtel streaming service rather than the satellite/cable version. It's a fair bit cheaper, but with less stuff, iirc. There's no recording live shows to watch later, for example.

Suitman

Post Whore
OMFG Kent is annoying .... its terrible he will be back every night now

I assume you are referring to his tv appearances?
I find him the same on tv. f**king annoying.
Funnily enough, when he is on Triple M on the weekends with Maroon, Gordy Tallis, Girdler etc...., he's actually ok.
I don't know what it is but on Triple M he actually talks a lot of sense, has a good sense of humour etc...
I need to shower now.