What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League in Vermont?

welshmagpie

Juniors
Rugby league is still pretty new in Vermont, but the Champlain Vally has a strong rugby community. QCR is still in the devleopmetal stage with intentions on playing compititions in 2021. We have been in comunication with both the USARL and OntarioRL. Alan Taylor was there a specific question I could answer?

-

That’s a response they posted to a comment on their page.

welshmagpie

Juniors
They replied to a message I sent them...

Alex. QCR is a new club in Burlington Vermont about 2 hours south of Montreal. Our intention is to join the USARL most likely in 2022 because of the covid pandemic. He had planned to announce our intent to join the league next year, but I'm not sure we will actully have a season this year. If we do we will bring players down to Boston for a developmental camp this year. We currently do not have a head coach or any player coaches. We are a club that I'd dedicated to growing vermont athletes.

Latest posts