What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Generalzod

Immortal
Albo reminds me of the female State Opposition leader. "We have to appear relevant,PA dig deep find me a new negative,I need a media appearance."

Albo wanted the Government to chip in and buy Virgin(already hugely in debt),and the Qld Premier is on to it ,whilst her embattled Treasurer has suddenly gone for a long leisurely stroll.
I keep hearing ABBA's "Money .money, money" in the background.
Its only money just print more it works for the united States..

Generalzod

Immortal
Lucky they did such a good job shutting us down so quickly then.
The debt is half the estimated worse case scenario.
I had a chat with my brother the other day in regards to the shutdown,, I was all for Scomo shutting us down, My brother said to me we basically destroyed the economy over 100 deaths, all this time he said we've been told how many people have died from the Corona virus, how come they don't tell us how many people have died from the common garden flu, I'll bet it's a lot more, anyway we left disagreeing ....

carcharias

Immortal
I had a chat with my brother the other day in regards to the shutdown,, I was all for Scomo shutting us down, My brother said to me we basically destroyed the economy over 100 deaths, all this time he said we've been told how many people have died from the Corona virus, how come they don't tell us how many people have died from the common garden flu, I'll bet it's a lot more, anyway we left disagreeing ....

Hindsight is wonderful.

the common cold kills people ... usually old people.
COVID is killing young and old and if left to spread it would be way worse than any cold.

imagine little south coast hospitals trying to care for the huge elderly populations in them if the virus got out of control down there.

I would like to see the World averages of the common cold deaths to COVID for feb to May 2020.
I reckon I know which is worse.

Hindsight is wonderful.

the common cold kills people ... usually old people.
COVID is killing young and old and if left to spread it would be way worse than any cold.

imagine little south coast hospitals trying to care for the huge elderly populations in them if the virus got out of control down there.

I would like to see the World averages of the common cold deaths to COVID for feb to May 2020.
I reckon I know which is worse.
Generalzod's brother is smarter it seems than most! What are your stats for the number of people under 50yrs old that have died from CV-19, not just in Australia but worldwide?? Take a good look at the flatten the curve chart- All we are doing is ruining our social interaction and especially our economy in order to extend the length of time that we all get infected, with a virus no worse to those with a healthy body (good natural immune system) than the common flu! This has always been a plandemic with a NWO agenda!

carcharias

Immortal
Generalzod's brother is smarter it seems than most! What are your stats for the number of people under 50yrs old that have died from CV-19, not just in Australia but worldwide?? Take a good look at the flatten the curve chart- All we are doing is ruining our social interaction and especially our economy in order to extend the length of time that we all get infected,
not sure where to find those stats.
However
Here is link to something along those lines.
April 2020
750 people under 50 in the USA dead from COVID.
That’s in about 6 weeks of the virus getting around.
If we add that up over a year that would be 6500 under 50 in the USA alone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ung-people-coronavirus-deaths/?outputType=amp

carcharias

Immortal
I remember that lump,Big Papa Pump.Sheesh, he had biceps as wide as the Sydney heads.
Real wrestling, you better believe it brother.:p
When I was a kid my mum took me to roselands shopping centre to watch wrestling.
It was done in the car park I think.
Mario Milano?
Bulldog browser?

wonder who’d win between Scomo and Albo
I think it would be a huge come from behind upset win to Scomo.
Albo would put in an official complaint....even though he got destroyed.
His fans would never come to terms with it either.

taipan

Referee
When I was a kid my mum took me to roselands shopping centre to watch wrestling.
It was done in the car park I think.
Mario Milano?
Bulldog browser?

wonder who’d win between Scomo and Albo
I think it would be a huge come from behind upset win to Scomo.
Albo would put in an official complaint....even though he got destroyed.
His fans would never come to terms with it either.

Another guy was Con Tolios
Dominic Denouchi(?)
Kowalski(?)

As I kid I believed it was real, that those wrestlers on the end of a sleeper hold could die.

carinashark

First Grade
The Liberals are the best money managers. Track record since Rudd proves it. Balance of payments in the black. Unemployment down. Economic activity up. It’s all good right?

Generalzod

Immortal
The Liberals are the best money managers. Track record since Rudd proves it. Balance of payments in the black. Unemployment down. Economic activity up. It’s all good right?
really where in more debt now than the country has ever been...even before the pandemic had started the Liberals had put the Country further into debt..don’t take my word for it..to say that they’re better money managers it’s just a myth.

https://independentaustralia.net/po...1850s-and-the-craven-media-says-nothing,12472

Coalition doubles all debt since the 1850s and the craven media says nothing

Eion

First Grade
really where in more debt now than the country has ever been...even before the pandemic had started the Liberals had put the Country further into debt..don’t take my word for it..to say that they’re better money managers it’s just a myth.

https://independentaustralia.net/po...1850s-and-the-craven-media-says-nothing,12472

Coalition doubles all debt since the 1850s and the craven media says nothing
And yet the only noise Albo makes is that it is not enough. Whatcha got to say about that?