What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 vs the Knights

franklin2323

Immortal
Penrith was never going to get used for various reasons. 3 days straight of zero community infections surely will help speed up opening things

Kilkenny

Coach
Any shock selections for our 17 against the Knights. Does Chrichton play with Edwards back assuming he does come straight back in. Given Capewell is said to be a likely member of the 17 he can fill a spot in the back line is there were an injury. Would we be stronger overall with Capewell and three other forwards off the bench.

Whino

Bench
I think Ivan will name the following.

Edwards
Mansour
Naden
Whare
To’o
Luai
Burton
Tamou
Koroisau
Tetevano
Kikau
Yeo
Fish
Interchange
Crichton
Leota
Martin
Capewell

Reserve
Aekins
Leniu
Burns
Kenny

franklin2323

Immortal
I think Ivan will name the following.

Edwards
Mansour
Naden
Whare
To’o
Luai
Burton
Tamou
Koroisau
Tetevano
Kikau
Yeo
Fish
Interchange
Crichton
Leota
Martin
Capewell

Reserve
Aekins
Leniu
Burns
Kenny

That looks like it too me

franklin2323

Immortal
Any shock selections for our 17 against the Knights. Does Chrichton play with Edwards back assuming he does come straight back in. Given Capewell is said to be a likely member of the 17 he can fill a spot in the back line is there were an injury. Would we be stronger overall with Capewell and three other forwards off the bench.

Capewell is a better backrower. I think he plays as an edge and the bench was an issue the 1st 2 rounds so he will help

franklin2323

Immortal
No doubt. But do we have Chrichton on the bench when Capewell can cover for injury?

different types of players so yes I would get Crichton 20mins or so off the bench. Especially given match fitness would be an issue can take advantage of the tired defence.

Capewell would replace Burns from round 2 side. Injury will give Crichton’s start

Kilkenny

Coach
different types of players so yes I would get Crichton 20mins or so off the bench. Especially given match fitness would be an issue can take advantage of the tired defence.

Capewell would replace Burns from round 2 side. Injury will give Crichton’s start

I think I am in the Chrichton either starts or is not in the 17. I just don’t think we can carry someone to bring on for 10 minutes. It worked with Aekins but Dylan Edwards will play the full 80 so what’s the benefit. Capewell for Burns and bring Lenui in if he is 80% fit. Lenui 25 minutes probably contributes more to a win.

Kilkenny

Coach
Maybe Ivan Cleary just accepts the inevitable and picks Stephen Chrichton in the staring line up!! Maybe it’s time, either Whare or Naden have to be left out for the future. It’s only a matter of time so maybe sooner rather than later.

franklin2323

Immortal
Maybe Ivan Cleary just accepts the inevitable and picks Stephen Chrichton in the staring line up!! Maybe it’s time, either Whare or Naden have to be left out for the future. It’s only a matter of time so maybe sooner rather than later.

Naden has been good this year. Whare has been better. I doubt Whare lasts the year but atm keeps his spot

franklin2323

Immortal
Sometimes you need to make a tough call, can’t necessarily wait until someone is playing badly.

Sometimes yes but that time will come in a few weeks. Winning both games gave some breathing space.

Whare would be the most likely to miss out. Given the halves pairing we have this week have 20 combined games. Edwards 1st game with Api. Means a conservative coach like Ivan will take it easy for a few weeks

Chrichton has to play to much talent.
Even off the bench he is a weapon with the new tuck interpretation
He will find a lot of space off quick play the balls

John Hamblin

Juniors
I am genuinely excited about the season ahead world class forwards JFH , Korisau, Kikau and Yeo . A potential superstar in .Nathan Cleary and great prospects Burton, Crichton ,Marin , Leniu etc a LOT to look forward to . Go you mighty PANTHERS!!!!!

Blues Riff

Bench
I am genuinely excited about the season ahead world class forwards JFH , Korisau, Kikau and Yeo . A potential superstar in .Nathan Cleary and great prospects Burton, Crichton ,Marin , Leniu etc a LOT to look forward to . Go you mighty PANTHERS!!!!!
Yep, I'm with you Johno. High hopes mate. I just hope Nathan stays away from all media for a while.
We need a new media golden boy.... Burton, Crighton, To'o yeah there's e few.