What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Bateman

KennySterling

Juniors
it would be such a bulldog thing to do to pay $800k+ for backrower that is so far a one season wonder.
Don't they realise how god awful their spine is?

He's no 'one season wonder'. In fact he could well be the toughest Pom since Mal Reilly. He never backs down and every team needs one of those.

Bateman was 'killing it' in Super League from the age of 17 at Bradford Bulls. That's why Canberra signed him from Wigan. And he was outstanding the 2017 World Cup.

Chook Norris

First Grade

The unknown

Juniors
Bateman was 'killing it' in Super League from the age of 17 at Bradford Bulls. That's why Canberra signed him from Wigan. And he was outstanding the 2017 World Cup.

Jackson Hastings killed it in the super league aswell though.

My query is if he was just benefiting off a red hot raiders team last year. A 96kg forward in today’s game is a bit on the small side too

shear_joy9

Coach
He's no 'one season wonder'. In fact he could well be the toughest Pom since Mal Reilly. He never backs down and every team needs one of those.

he is so far in the nrl

gerg

Juniors
Jackson Hastings killed it in the super league aswell though.

My query is if he was just benefiting off a red hot raiders team last year. A 96kg forward in today’s game is a bit on the small side too

Are you honestly comparing Hastings to Bateman? Haha....

The unknown

Juniors
Are you honestly comparing Hastings to Bateman? Haha....

Lol what?

Im saying if Hastings can do well in the super league, who played what half a season without a single standout game in the NRL, then “killing it” in the super league isn’t that impressive

I think Batemens a great player but he’s gotta play more than 1 good season In the nrl to command 800k, if those figures are true

I can see this ending poorly ... as a poster said above ... if the raiders have not prioritised his contract from 2021/22 onwards they are kidding themselves

heard some reporter ... Brent ? Something saying there is zero chance JB is a raider next year ... make if that what you will

gerg

Juniors
Lol what?

Im saying if Hastings can do well in the super league, who played what half a season without a single standout game in the NRL, then “killing it” in the super league isn’t that impressive

I think Batemens a great player but he’s gotta play more than 1 good season In the nrl to command 800k, if those figures are true

He's been in the English test side for five years.

Fifita and Haas have played one good season (& arguably not as good as Bateman last year) and they're commanding around the million a year, but yeah probably on a pie and a coke at the Broncos.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's been in the English test side for five years.

Fifita and Haas have played one good season (& arguably not as good as Bateman last year) and they're commanding around the million a year, but yeah probably on a pie and a coke at the Broncos.
BroncoGeeDollars are amazing.

Latest posts