What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

ryana87

Juniors
What do you think is our current full strength team? Something like this?

1. Ponga
2. Lee
3. Best
4. Tuala
5. Hunt
6. Mann
7. Pearce
8. Klemmer
9. Macca
10. Dsaf
11. Barnett
12. Fitz
13. Esse esse

14. Watson
15. Jsaf
16. Glasby
17. Sione. Maybe?..... Jones? Idk

Next year will probably be
11. Frizell
12. Barnett
17. Fitz?

ryana87

Juniors
Off contract players at the end of this year

Herman Ese'ese, Aidan Guerra, Brodie Jones, Josh King, Mason Lino, Andrew McCullough, Tautau Moga, Jacob Saifiti, Connor Watson

Out of those, you'd think we would resign Watson, Herman, Jones, JSaf and maybe Lino?

Guerra, king, macca are as good as gone

Where to spend that cap space?... Everyone says 5/8th, but if hoy puts on a bit of weight and works on his defence, he should be right?......and Mann isn't exactly letting the team down atm

Johns Magic

Referee
Moga will go for sure. I’m guessing Herman goes as well.

Don’t think we’ll have much cap space left really. But not sure.

Yosh

Coach
Moga will go for sure. I’m guessing Herman goes as well.

Don’t think we’ll have much cap space left really. But not sure.

I hope we do keep Ese'ese... Wish it was Glasby who was finishing this year and Ese'ese the year after. Perhaps we can offer Ese'ese a deal that offers crap the first year but upgrades it with some of Glasby money from 2022?

Johns Magic

Referee
I think Ese’ese has always had a couple of question marks on him. Yesterday’s effort didn’t help his cause.

Above average first-grader for sure, but I suspect he is seen as a luxury rather than crucial. I also think he is seen as more of a gun-for-hire than the others in the pack and that won’t make the club warm to him at negotiating time.

I could be wrong but that’s my current take.

ryana87

Juniors
What's our full strength team come finals?

1. Ponga
2. Toa
3. Best
4. Tuala
5. Hunt
6. Lino
7. Crossland
8. Klemmer
9. Mann
10. Dsaf
11. Barnett
12. Fitz
13. Esse esse

14. Randall
15. Jsaf
16. Sione
17. Saulo

500. Pearce

Knight Vision

First Grade
we could do with him right about now

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/09/04...launches-career-into-orbit-at-second-attempt/

"It never worried us," Mulholland said when asked of Starling's size.

"What they did at Newcastle was had him tackling over the ball.

"I had a good talk with Mick Potter who was coaching him up there in reserve grade and he said Nathan Brown wanted him tackling over the ball and you just can't do it.

"It wasn't going to help Tom because he's too small and will have to get his feet off the ground to get over the ball.

"So that was one thing we spoke to Rick [Stuart] about and he picked it straight away."