What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Sharks @ Venue TBC

Who will win? Round 3: Sharks v Wests Tigers

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 3
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Wests Tigers
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
Saturday 30 May 2020

TL-CRO20.png

1. Will Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Josh Dugan 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Shaun Johnson 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Jack Williams
Interchange: 14. Connor Tracey 15. Braden Hamlin-Uele 16. Toby Rudolf 17. Scott Sorensen 18. Billy Magoulias 19. Matt Moylan 20. Royce Hunt 21. Siosifa Talakai

TL-WST20.png

1. Adam Doueihi 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Joseph Leilua 4. Moses Mbye 5. Robert Jennings 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Harry Grant 10. Thomas Mikaele 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Alex Twal
Interchange: 14. Oliver Clark 15. Billy Walters 16. Chris Lawrence 17. Alex Seyfarth 18. Josh Reynolds 19. Matt Eisenhuth 20. Zane Musgrove 21. Michael Chee-Kam

67B5T0I.jpg

Referees: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Jon Stone
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Lowe

Last edited by a moderator:

The unknown

Juniors
50/50, essentially feels like a round 1 game given the time we’ve had off. I’ll go us 1-12 since this is probably the weakest sharks side we have played in years

Having Brooks and Mbye back should help us out a ton. Also the inclusion of an actual number 9

Vic Mackey

Referee
A mate told me he heard a rumour that Jennings got left wing over Thomspon, not sure where he heard it or if theres any truth to it. Apparently team got named on the weekend. Doueihi 1 and Grant 9

Tiger05

First Grade
A mate told me he heard a rumour that Jennings got left wing over Thomspon, not sure where he heard it or if theres any truth to it. Apparently team got named on the weekend. Doueihi 1 and Grant 9

He is a foot taller than him so I can understand but I'd have Thompson in the team for sure.

The unknown

Juniors

makes sense I guess, Thompson is a midget and bomb defusals will be our biggest weakness this year

super_coach

First Grade
Some talk along with Grant, young Alex Seyath (sorry about the spelling) is going to get a run against the Sharks. Big call if true, but I guess Madge knows best

b.bear

Juniors
50/50, essentially feels like a round 1 game given the time we’ve had off. I’ll go us 1-12 since this is probably the weakest sharks side we have played in years

Having Brooks and Mbye back should help us out a ton. Also the inclusion of an actual number 9

Bit worried ,sharks look very strong and fast to me.

We look so slow..

Vic Mackey

Referee
Some talk along with Grant, young Alex Seyath (sorry about the spelling) is going to get a run against the Sharks. Big call if true, but I guess Madge knows best

Wow that would be interesting. If thats the case I think Lawrence and MCK both miss out. If we're going to play Walters on the bench my guess is Madge will want 3 bodies taking the other spots. So Mikaele, Musgrove and Seyfarth?

The unknown

Juniors
Bronson xerri tested positive for peptides, now onto b sample for testing. My understanding is if he’s positive 2nd time around he’s f**ked.

WA Tiger

Bench
I saw Seyfarth in one of the trials and was very impressed...He’s like Aloiai in that he runs at the opposition at full pace like there’s no opposition there to tackle him...and he gets through too, at pace ..I can see him getting in the starting line up and then not leaving ..He will be a good example for Garner etc to follow..

WA Tiger

Bench
Wow that would be interesting. If thats the case I think Lawrence and MCK both miss out. If we're going to play Walters on the bench my guess is Madge will want 3 bodies taking the other spots. So Mikaele, Musgrove and Seyfarth?
I wouldn’t have an issue with Lawrence and MCK missing out to give Seyfarth a go

WA Tiger

Bench
Benji will go Ok if he cuts out his predictable no look pass,which is just a waste of time these days.

Cant wait for kick off
It still works...have a close look ~ ( and you’ll see the opposition body’s are still moving to where Benji’s looking, just enough for Benji to execute without that would be tackler to worry about) ~in slow mo after the game. ..Fact is the opposition are on high alert and under his spell as soon as he gets the ball..there’s no time to just think about one thing he might or might not do ...and he knows it ...I can’t wait for kick off too

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
1 Adam Doueihi
2 David Nofoaluma
3 BJ Leilua
4 Moses Mbye
5 Robert Jennings

6 Benji Marshall
7 Luke Brooks

8 Josh Aloiai
9 Harry Grant