What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 v Warriors

BLM01

First Grade
Bugger me.
Mary had just said he was about to announce a total new backline of speed and rising stars with new look attack on display this weekend.
But he uttered since it will be raining for most of this week we will have to revert back to a simple power game plan with no passing and focus on our "D".
Ah well there is always next week.
Surprise tip..Lafai and Aitken wont both be selected.

YoHadrian

Juniors
Bugger me.
Mary had just said he was about to announce a total new backline of speed and rising stars with new look attack on display this weekend.
But he uttered since it will be raining for most of this week we will have to revert back to a simple power game plan with no passing and focus on our "D".
Ah well there is always next week.
Surprise tip..Lafai and Aitken wont both be selected.

Christ he's a useless donkey. He's getting in his indecisiveness early.

qld redvee

Juniors
and how will he play his best mate Tyson ? And will James graham be forced to play ridiculous long minutes where he becomes a passenger because he is so buggered ... I can imagine supercoach doing everything in his limited logic bubble to score 16 points and hope to christ we leak less . He will just want that WIN which will open the floodgates of spiel at the presser .. I reckon he will go with regulation 4 forwards on bench with isaac luke getting a spot so he can carve up the warriors in his spell which will see mcinness drop back to lock to keep the tackling going
He will be 'forced" to have Lafai or aitken as one centre maybe rava for JP ....

Power game for sure as warriors are depleted ... supercoach will believe in himself more than usual and bask in his glory and then the world will come crashing down and we grab that dog eared excuse book once again ....................

LINESPEED

Juniors
3. Williame
4. Lomax

I might just lay off the prick if he does that

... but he won’t even recognise that incentive

Turnstile & Hole-in-the-Wall
are THE reason & symbols of why he’s loathed & in the mess he & the Club’s in

...but he won’t even recognise
the whys or longterm logic of that

Last edited:

Gomarchin

Juniors
McWrekor excuses for round 3 loss to Warriors
- travel to central coast (we planned all off season to play Warriors in NZ)
- covid-19
- Frizz signing elsewhere
- rain during the week
- rep players now don't have origin carrot (played at end of the year) which affects their motivation
- assistant coaches not assisting enough
- new dragons CEO (players haven't adjusted to the new management)
- Warriors unfair advantage of recruiting new players (on loan)

BLM01

First Grade
I might just lay off the prick if he does that

... but he won’t even recognise that incentive

Turnstile & Hole-in-the-Wall
are THE reason & symbols of why he’s loathed & in the mess he & the Club’s in

...but he won’t even recognise
the whys or longterm logic of that
Meanwhile whilst you are counting the days since Ryan has been here
Tyson has got his own calendar counting the days until his contract expires.
Day 158 for Tyson

George Dragon

Juniors
1. Dufty
2. Pereira
3. Wiliame
4. Lomax
5. Rava
6. Norman
7. Hunt
8. K Sims
9. McInnes (c)
10. Vaughan
11. Frizell
12. T Sims
13. Graham
14. Kerr
15. Lawrie
16. Fuimaono
17. Aitken
Aitken on the bench FFS
18. Merrin Clune Host Ford

Last edited:

RedVDave

First Grade
I'm okay with that team except Merrin should be picked over Aitken (what is Mary's obsession with having an outside back on the bench that he doesn't use anyway!) And anyone should be picked over Rava. Why not Saab or Ramsay?