What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dragons

Meth

Staff member
ok- here we go- what on earth is this going to look like?

1- Tuivasa Sheck
2- Fusitu'a
3- Hiku
4- Herbert
5- Maumalo
6- Harris-Tavita
7- Green
8- Paasi
9- Egan
10- Burr
11- Katoa
12- Harris
13- Papali'i

Res- Nikorima, Taunoa-Brown, Blair, Curran

Penrose_11

Juniors
1- Tuivasa Sheck
2- Roberts-Davis
3- Herbut
4- Hiku
5- Maumalo
6- Harris-Tavita
7- Green
8- Paasi
9- Egan
10- Blair
11- Murchie
12- Harris
13- Katoa

Res- Nikorima, Taunoa-Brown, Burr, Curran

I’d put both our 2 new signings in there as direct swaps for Fusitua (missing first few weeks due to late quarantined start) and Papalii who in rounds 1 and 2 was very much run of the mill.
*Blair dam lucky to be there as well imo

Penrose_11

Juniors
I think it’s more SK has said he won’t be ready till round 4-5 as has missed 3 weeks with the team as spent his 14 days in Sydney hotel totally away from squad trainings and only joining team in Gosford this week. But yes if good enough i’d slit him in. Fitness will be the decider i guess

SmashEmBro

Juniors
1- Tuivasa Sheck
2- Roberts-Davis
3- Herbut
4- Hiku
5- Maumalo
6- Harris-Tavita
7- Green
8- Paasi
9- Egan
10- Blair
11- Murchie
12- Harris
13- Katoa

Res- Nikorima, Taunoa-Brown, Burr, Curran

I’d put both our 2 new signings in there as direct swaps for Fusitua (missing first few weeks due to late quarantined start) and Papalii who in rounds 1 and 2 was very much run of the mill.
*Blair dam lucky to be there as well imo

Yep, I'd be happy with that team at this point, but in all honesty with the injuries we've had I can't see Kearney being that proactive with moving Papalii out and Blair to prop.

My guess at what hell do:
Paasi
Egan
Burr
Katoa
Tohu
Blair

Nikorima
JTB
Papalii
Murchie/Roache/Curran

I hope I'm wrong and they drop Pap

jaseg

Juniors
Has anyone heard anything re us signing Tyrone Roberts-Davis? Zero Tackle website has us signing him

Just an error - he signed with Newcastle this year. Has been like that (on the squad list) for months. I imagine we're next to Newcastle in their back end (alphabetical).

Penrose_11

Juniors
Yeah Pompeys in Aus with team. I clear forgot about him. I guess him or Beale would be leaders for any opening on the wing

Penrose_11

Juniors
Considering how s**t we were in those 1st couple of rounds, am pretty dam excited for Team Naming Tuesday. But.... if SK names pretty much same 17 as played v Knights n Raiders, then that excitement going to disappear bloody quick

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Considering how s**t we were in those 1st couple of rounds, am pretty dam excited for Team Naming Tuesday. But.... if SK names pretty much same 17 as played v Knights n Raiders, then that excitement going to disappear bloody quick

Duuuuude I'm the same. Been looking forward to tnt and seeing who else we are picking up this week.

I'm really worried tho, we all know what Kearney is like and there's a good chance we have no changes. Really hoping that's not the case

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 PATRICK HERBERT

3 PETA HIKU

4 GERARD BEALE

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 KODI NIKORIMA

7 BLAKE GREEN

8 LACHLAN BURR

9 WAYDE EGAN

10 JAMAYNE TAUNOA-BROWN

11 ISAIAH PAPALI’I

12 TOHU HARRIS

13 ADAM BLAIR

Interchange:

14 KARL LAWTON

15 KING VUNIYAYAWA

16 AGNATIUS PAASI

17 ELIESA KATOA

18 CHANEL HARRIS-TAVITA

20 JOSH CURRAN

21 ADAM POMPEY

22 JACK MURCHIE

DuggyB

Juniors
How to lull the opposition into complacency.Name a team like this.The reserves look more exciting than the named starters-but overall the Dragons wont be too concerned imo.

Penrose_11

Juniors
So we drop CHT and keep that ball bags Papalii. Has he been blowing SK these last few weeks while away from the missus or something!!
Katoa dropped to the bench? Way to reward probably our best player v Raiders. We are so going to get fkn owned by those Dragons forwards.

Last edited:

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Wow, super disappointing line up.
CTH needs to be there, as does Katoa, who WAS our best player in the first two games.

Feeling deflated with that

JJ

Immortal
I hope they do well, tough being away with so many having young families

But hard to see how tbh

Latest posts