What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Sharks @ Venue TBC

Who will win? Round 3: Sharks v Wests Tigers

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
I like the backline but I'd pick Thompson in my team every week. I do understand what Madge is doing though. We don't have a small backline.

The forward pack is also interesting. I'd pick Musgove in the team and I'd find it hard to leave MCK out.

We have a good set of middle forwards there now. Twal at 13 and Seyfarth off the bench is interesting as well.

It's not a bad team though. If they get it together they will be tough to beat. Cronulla look to have a great team as well though.

Vic Mackey

Referee
1 Adam Doueihi
2 David Nofoaluma
3 BJ Leilua
4 Moses Mbye
5 Robert Jennings

6 Benji Marshall
7 Luke Brooks

8 Josh Aloiai
9 Harry Grant
10 Thomas Mikaele
11 Luciano Leilua
12 Luke Garner
13 Alex Twal

14 Oliver Clark
15 Billy Walters
16 Alex Seyfarth
17 Chris Lawrence

18 Josh Reynolds
19 Matt Eisenhuth
20 Zane Musgrove
21 Michael Chee-Kam

I like it. Starting pack is great

I’ve never been a fan of Ollie Clarke, would swap him for Musgrove and sorry but Rowdy just doesn’t offer much anymore

The unknown

Juniors
It looks like madge has gone for a speed game because I don’t see that bench intimidating the caringbah sharks u12s yet alone the 1st grade sharpies

Perth Tiger

Bench
Interesting changes.

I can only Assume Musgrove must of come back unfit or was going poorly in training as I thought he was decent in the first two games. It is a young bench so hopefully they can step up or Lawrence can lead them.

I feel a bit sorry for Thompson but to be honest I have never got the love he gets just for trying his guts out. He is a credit to himself but I just don't see him as anything more than backup quality, mainly just due to his size.

No sign of ET, did he pick up an injury or just out of favour?

The unknown

Juniors
Interesting changes.

I can only Assume Musgrove must of come back unfit or was going poorly in training as I thought he was decent in the first two games. It is a young bench so hopefully they can step up or Lawrence can lead them.

I feel a bit sorry for Thompson but to be honest I have never got the love he gets just for trying his guts out. He is a credit to himself but I just don't see him as anything more than backup quality, mainly just due to his size.

No sign of ET, did he pick up an injury or just out of favour?

ET has seemed out of favour for awhile, if I’m honest. He’s in and out of the side like a yo-yo and I think the debut of Seyfarth might see the end of him.

Btw, apparently Seyfarth has packed on an extra 5kg during corona so his playing weight is even higher than what it says

WA Tiger

Bench
I like it. Starting pack is great

I’ve never been a fan of Ollie Clarke, would swap him for Musgrove and sorry but Rowdy just doesn’t offer much anymore
Good..Musgrove must be too fat or unfit or maaybe discipline ..Otherwise he’d be playing

WA Tiger

Bench
Btw, apparently Seyfarth has packed on an extra 5kg during corona so his playing weight is even higher than what it says
Yea Seyfarth will be better with that extra weight..otherwise he’d get hurt sooner or later the way he runs.. ..I was getting confused between him and AD when watching I think it was the 2nd Trial match..their look and I think their style of running like straight and fast ...shit he (Sefarth ) was still doing the business tho

The unknown

Juniors
Yea Seyfarth will be better with that extra weight..otherwise he’d get hurt sooner or later the way he runs.. ..I was getting confused between him and AD when watching I think it was the 2nd Trial match..their look and I think their style of running ...shit he (Sefarth ) was still doing the business tho

Haha yeah you can almost pass them off for twins they look similar

super_coach

First Grade
I think this year will be horses for courses. Also plenty of rotations. This week its all about young fresh legs who can defend and are mobile. Iam expecting Harry the hooker to get the team on the front foot and over the advantage line

Tigerm

First Grade
1 Adam Doueihi
2 David Nofoaluma
3 BJ Leilua
4 Moses Mbye
5 Robert Jennings

6 Benji Marshall
7 Luke Brooks

8 Josh Aloiai
9 Harry Grant
10 Thomas Mikaele
11 Luciano Leilua
12 Luke Garner
13 Alex Twal

14 Oliver Clark
15 Billy Walters
16 Alex Seyfarth
17 Chris Lawrence

18 Josh Reynolds
19 Matt Eisenhuth
20 Zane Musgrove
21 Michael Chee-Kam
Probably our best starting pack. Though know nothing about Grant.
The halves pick themselves.
Maybe our strongest backline. Jennings needs to deliver though.
Thommo must be injured to not even get a look in.
I hope Musgrove & Chee-Kam are in the mix.
We'll take em by 12 pts, with BJ to stand and deliver.

Fordy20

Juniors
While I can understand CT missing out, I really don't like having only one prop on the bench, especially against a big physical side like the Sharkies. Who is going to be spending time in the middle out of all those backrowers?

Vic Mackey

Referee
While I can understand CT missing out, I really don't like having only one prop on the bench, especially against a big physical side like the Sharkies. Who is going to be spending time in the middle out of all those backrowers?

Seyfarth plays middle, more of a lock style though so I’d say we’ll see big minutes from Twal playing prop.

Lawrence has been playing lock when he comes on which has been completely stupid.