What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

Windy70

Juniors
My wife printed this story at work and dropped it in my lap when she got home.

How to fxck up an after work relax. FFS.

I have not read the whole thread, so sorry for repeating.

Dumb as
FFS
Just at kick off
Typical
Seriously?, No other players knew and stopped him?
Penthouse to shxthouse, just like that Bronson.
FFS - I had big hopes for him this claytons season.

Very sad, angry, and feel ambushed.

Tosser.

Chimp

Juniors
Does the B test ever come back clear?

I would think the chances would be near zero.

The Mole (granted, not the most reliable source) is saying that there are more names to come - that is a massive worry. We might not be able to field a team...

roboshark

Coach
The Mole (granted, not the most reliable source) is saying that there are more names to come - that is a massive worry. We might not be able to field a team...
WTF. All from our team

If that's the case close us down

sandshark

Bench
This is insane. We don't deserve a club if this is true.

R-15-3

Juniors
He was a loner at the club so the hope is it was just him & his little rooster mate

Reactions: PJ

coolumsharkie

Referee
Niiice.. Anyway I really dont care anymore. I've lived up here longer than in the Shire..

Just doesn't hit me hard like it used to when .... Haha Nah f**k it I love supporting this team.

MilkShark

First Grade
So, he is tested in November and gets his results back in May? Not just in May, but 2 days before the game restarts. Somebody out there knew this along time ago and the timing of the announcement is not a coincidence.

They pressure us to let Morris go, knowing xerri was going to be banned also. They knew we couldn’t hold onto Morris purely because of cap space yet knew with xerri gone we could have held onto Morris.

And you wonder why I have nearly zero interest in this game anymore.

I’m actually sitting here laughing about it.

The game is an absolute disgrace.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
If there are more players at our club who will get done then I believe that will be the end of the sharks as we know it. Please don’t let it be true

Latest posts