What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 3 Team List vs Broncos

Gronk

Staff member
Parramatta Eels
1. Clint Gutherson
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Waqa Blake
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitch Moses
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Ryan Matterson
13. Marata Niukore

Interchange

14. Brad Takairangi
15. Ray Stone
16. Kane Evans
17. Peni Terepo

18. Oregon Kaufusi
19. George Jennings
20. Jaeman Salmon
21. David Gower

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2020/05/26/team-list-broncos-v-eels-round-3/

Gronk

Staff member
Broncos list

upload_2020-5-26_16-19-33.png

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2020/05/26/opposition-team-list-broncos-round-three/

Parramatta Eels sack Jamil Hopoate over off-field behaviour
Josh Massoud, DailyTelegraph
December 12, 2012 12:00am

ACCORDING to health experts, skipping breakfast is a serious hazard.
Under the strict new regime of coach Ricky Stuart and CEO Ken Edwards, the club yesterday issued a declaration of its standards when rising star Jamil Hopoate was sacked for going AWOL last weekend.

His ultimate sin? Not showing up for Sunday breakfast at the annual NRL rookie camp, which was held at Sydney University.

Suspicions were raised when the 18-year-old son of ex-NRL bad boy John Hopoate did not report for breakfast at 8am alongside 89 other NYC youngsters from five different clubs.

Eels officials present at the camp eventually found Hopoate asleep in his student-style accommodation.

It didn't take long for them to learn he'd broken ranks the previous night to visit several establishments in the city.

The players were forbidden from leaving the campus when they checked-in on Friday, with the indiscretion seriously frowned upon because each camp strives to hammer home whole-of-game responsibility.

So the Parramatta staffers present - welfare officers Kevin Wise and Luke Burt, as well as NYC manager Brett McKenna - decided the errant teen should be sent home immediately.

Hopoate Snr collected him from the university, but a day later he was expelled from the blue and gold institution.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...3eecb3a2d?sv=1e2bada56666d1630e7d750c3f235ac0

Incorrect

Coach
Serious question. Our bench, then 18-21. Does it fill you with excitement?
I feel like it definitely lacks potency...

Taka has his moments but is hardly a model of consistency. Salmon could be the one if he realises the potential people seem to believe he has... He could play second roe!!

Eelogical

Referee
Is it supposed to?
How many teams look at their 18-21 and go “f**k yeah how awesome are they!”
Sure it should, especially when injuries play their part during the season. I feel that our 1-13 is damn good but we start sliding down the hill once we get deep into our backup/depth players. Take the Mahoney injury, for instance. Where would we be right now at hooker if it wasn't for CV-19? Of course, there would be a few others out with injury by now as well.

T.S Quint

Coach
Sure it should, especially when injuries play their part during the season. I feel that our 1-13 is damn good but we start sliding down the hill once we get deep into our backup/depth players. Take the Mahoney injury, for instance. Where would we be right now at hooker if it wasn't for CV-19? Of course, there would be a few others out with injury by now as well.

I’m not happy with our backup hooker situation, but I reckon our bench and backup players are decent. Nothing out of this world but can get the job done.
Having Salmon as a player in the 21 is quite good. He could be a regular first grader at a different club. Same with Kaufusi.

Eelogical

Referee
I’m not happy with our backup hooker situation, but I reckon our bench and backup players are decent. Nothing out of this world but can get the job done.
Having Salmon as a player in the 21 is quite good. He could be a regular first grader at a different club. Same with Kaufusi.
We need better than decent backups to jag a premiership. While there are some great players from 14 on, I don't think there are enough when the going gets tough.

strider

Post Whore
You need no name merkins to step up and play above themselves to win a premiership ... i will be happy to see our chaps do that

Latest posts