What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

If I worked for ASADA and found that Xerri’s test was positive, I’d give myself as long as possible to continue testing everyone that has anything to do with him. That’d include the entire Sharks squad, Kyle Flanagan, and any other know associates or former teammates from the club.

I don’t think I’d have the choice to let him play though. That would be seen as being negligent. I’m speculating g of course, but this scenario makes a lot of sense to me with respect to the timing.

Please just f**k off back to the merged forum.

Don’t you have to put another post in the Sack McGregor thread?

Stake Removed

First Grade
The club should be pushing for the B sample to come back as if positive i would assume any further money involved with his contract will cease, and we can just cut any connection with him and he can fend for himself, with NO support from the club

Didn’t take long for Hooper to go for the jugular.

He was just warming up yesterday but he brought out the Mk 47 today.

What a disgusting human being he is.

I hope he jumps on the bonnet of my car one day. I’ll give you the tip I’ll be changing it out of park real quick.

Chimp

Juniors
Please just f**k off back to the merged forum.

Don’t you have to put another post in the Sack McGregor thread?
To be fair, I tend to agree with SBD82 - they know it’s out of competition, so leaving it a while would make the kid think he’s got away with it, and any wider network would not be spooked - there’s also a likelihood the time delay will lead to texts etc with his implicated contacts that they’ll then get from his phone. This time delay gives him (and any mates that are involved) enough rope to hang themselves, without jeopardising the competition or its players. That being said, I wonder if he’d been fit for the first 2 rounds if it would have come out for round 1?

Eion

First Grade
To be fair, I tend to agree with SBD82 - they know it’s out of competition, so leaving it a while would make the kid think he’s got away with it, and any wider network would not be spooked - there’s also a likelihood the time delay will lead to texts etc with his implicated contacts that they’ll then get from his phone. This time delay gives him (and any mates that are involved) enough rope to hang themselves, without jeopardising the competition or its players. That being said, I wonder if he’d been fit for the first 2 rounds if it would have come out for round 1?
You’re probably right. And in the meantime a club that is hopefully not involved has to pay a potential cheat a half year salary and affects their organisation in recruitment etc. to say nothing of the potential for an alleged drug cheat to influence young impressionable men and the culture of a team for 6 months.

You find a drug cheat, you ban him. Simple. By all means investigate and see how widespread it is...but it’s too impactful and dangerous to frig around with for 6 months.

ASADA should take a good look at themselves over this.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Didn’t take long for Hooper to go for the jugular.

He was just warming up yesterday but he brought out the Mk 47 today.

What a disgusting human being he is.

I hope he jumps on the bonnet of my car one day. I’ll give you the tip I’ll be changing it out of park real quick.

I’d put it in reverse and run over him again

Don’t let this guy fool you.

He detests the Sharks and makes derogatory comments about our club in the NRL section of this forum all the time.

As for your question Chimp.

I reckon if Xerri was fit for around 1 this season yes ASADA would have come out then with the findings for sure.

MilkShark

First Grade
If I worked for ASADA and found that Xerri’s test was positive, I’d give myself as long as possible to continue testing everyone that has anything to do with him. That’d include the entire Sharks squad, Kyle Flanagan, and any other know associates or former teammates from the club.

I don’t think I’d have the choice to let him play though. That would be seen as being negligent. I’m speculating g of course, but this scenario makes a lot of sense to me with respect to the timing.
Why not just ban him straight away instead of stringing it out and ruining as many lives as possible?

carcharias

Immortal

Imagine what Would’ve happened if Xerri tackled Brailey at training and broke Brailey’s neck while ASADA are sniffing out baddies?

ASADA better have a great excuse
Bush fires , Santa Clause and COVID aren’t good enough IMO.

If they were holding out waiting to catch others knowing full well Xerri was training then those in charged should be sacked .

Craigshark

First Grade
we’re not talking about a murder investigation with full on surveillance and shit to make sure nothing is compromised in the process of trying to gather more evidence. We’re talking about asada the biggest bunch of flops in the country. If they did hold off on trying to pin more people they’re more f**ked up and stupid then what they’ve already proven to be.

Ads

First Grade
Imagine what Would’ve happened if Xerri tackled Brailey at training and broke Brailey’s neck while ASADA are sniffing out baddies?

ASADA better have a great excuse
Bush fires , Santa Clause and COVID aren’t good enough IMO.

If they were holding out waiting to catch others knowing full well Xerri was training then those in charged should be sacked .
Xerri would have been shitting bricks in November and December and would’ve have thought he’d snuck through. But can’t imagine they’d get away with using him as bait as such.

SBD82

Coach
Why not just ban him straight away instead of stringing it out and ruining as many lives as possible?
I take your point, but I guess the answer is that it’s ASADA’s job to ruin as many lives as possible - the lives of those who use PEDs. Without being too callous, I don’t think they would care about the fallout for the club. ASADA and the Sharks don’t exactly have the warmest feelings toward one another.

Latest posts