What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Bronson Xerri fails drug test

slippery5

Juniors
Crush, the poor kid has been dicked around terribly by the brains trust. He is a centre and will kick ass there with games under his belt as he gains valuable experience. Our moron of a coach was a great centre in the day yet he hasn’t been able to fix up our problem position over the last few years. I’ll fix the problem. Keep Lomax in the 4 jersey and pi$$ off Aitken, Lafai and McFlop and put Flanno in and watch the kid go!!
Lomax's performance in semi's against Donkeys should have been enough to cement that spot, but we are talking about McNoidea....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hasn't showed you "anything" you must have missed the semi against Donkeys.
That one game was McGregor’s best too.

Not sure it’s worth risking signing him for another 5 years on the back of it too though..

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I still dont understand this continual battle of Aitken v Lomax at centre.
One has had 4yrs to show if he's a star player, the other has had 2 games. That really should be the end of the discussion.

I wonder if the same critical analysis will be forthcoming when young Ramsey or Sullivan get their opportunity.

Crush

Coach
Hasn't showed you "anything" you must have missed the semi against Donkeys.
Ohh come on. He had one solid game.
I could take you back to some Matt Dufty blinders where he single handedly won us games on his brilliance yet Dufty still cops heaps for his deficiencies (and justifiably so)
Why is it Lomax the golden child escapes criticism?
I've seen him do jack shit other than a good game against a Broncos team that got overwhelmed and destroyed across the park.
Other than that he has been fair to poor.
5-6 year contract was it?
As mentioned I have my doubts.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Because Lomax is the future..

Or was it Saab is the future?

Or was it Ramsay is the future?

Mob favourites change so quickly on here I can’t keep up.

Even Dufty was the future at one stage.

IMHO if Lomax doesn’t break out this year, the mob will turn on him soon..

Crush

Coach
Because Lomax is the future..

Or was it Saab is the future?

Or was it Ramsay is the future?

Mob favourites change so quickly on here I can’t keep up.

Even Dufty was the future at one stage.

IMHO if Lomax doesn’t break out this year, the mob will turn on him soon..
He's safe while ever McGregor is at the helm, It'll be Mary's fault if he plays badly. The real test will come if he doesn't perform next year when Bennett is head coach.

TruSaint

Referee
He's safe while ever McGregor is at the helm, It'll be Mary's fault if he plays badly. The real test will come if he doesn't perform next year when Bennett is head coach.

3e6334481c27311efcaf98319d61a8af.jpg

mickeylane

Bench
Ohh come on. He had one solid game.
I could take you back to some Matt Dufty blinders where he single handedly won us games on his brilliance yet Dufty still cops heaps for his deficiencies (and justifiably so)
I've seen him do jack shit other than a good game against a Broncos team that got overwhelmed and destroyed across the park.
Other than that he has been fair to poor.
5-6 year contract was it?
As mentioned I have my doubts.
he is really overated....that's for ceratin...but happy to wait to see how he goes in one position for one season

Mark D

Juniors
Hi guys as I understand it Saints are still footing the bill for jack Debelin’s wages... Will Xerri expenses still be part of the sharks cap as well after all this ?

TruSaint

Referee
Hi guys as I understand it Saints are still footing the bill for jack Debelin’s wages... Will Xerri expenses still be part of the sharks cap as well after all this ?

No.

JDB is being paid as he has been charged , but not yet convicted of a serious crime.

Xerri will be sacked and not paid as he has been found ( assuming the B sample is consistent), to have breached the performance enhancing rules.

He will not be able to register a contract until whatever suspension handed down is served.

Mark D

Juniors
No.

JDB is being paid as he has been charged , but not yet convicted of a serious crime.

Xerri will be sacked and not paid as he has been found ( assuming the B sample is consistent), to have breached the performance enhancing rules.

He will not be able to register a contract until whatever suspension handed down is served.
Thanks mate

Dragonsamy

Bench

Sure if Bennett's coach next year Crush I'll shout you drinks at your local all night.
Not such a bad bet to lose actually

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
No.

Yes, I know that we should all be waiting for the B sample before passing judgement. But as Paul Kent observed, it's not as if Xerri can explain away a complex cocktail of steroids in his system on a dodgy kebab.
Given the Sharks history and culture of performance enhancing drug abuse, I can't wait for the tell all interview that Xerri will be offered by ACA or 60 Minutes when his money starts running out. The Sharks have lost their major sponsor due to CV19 so you'd had to think that, apart from the local drug dealer, there'll be no one silly enough to add their name to their "brand". Their assets (Shopping Centre, Leagues Club etc) are all years away from being fully developed so Scottie may have to find a new club to support.

giboz71

First Grade
Crush, the poor kid has been dicked around terribly by the brains trust. He is a centre and will kick ass there with games under his belt as he gains valuable experience. Our moron of a coach was a great centre in the day yet he hasn’t been able to fix up our problem position over the last few years. I’ll fix the problem. Keep Lomax in the 4 jersey and pi$$ off Aitken, Lafai and McFlop and put Flanno in and watch the kid go!!

Hasler had a half an offseason with Garrick and transformed him. He was absolute rubbish with us.

With all due respect to Reuben, Lomax is twice the player with twice the potential. Give him a half decent coach and good side and watch him fly.

Until McGregor goes, this won’t happen. Given he’s signed a 6 year contract, hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later.

redv13

Bench
Yes, I know that we should all be waiting for the B sample before passing judgement. But as Paul Kent observed, it's not as if Xerri can explain away a complex cocktail of steroids in his system on a dodgy kebab.
Given the Sharks history and culture of performance enhancing drug abuse, I can't wait for the tell all interview that Xerri will be offered by ACA or 60 Minutes when his money starts running out. The Sharks have lost their major sponsor due to CV19 so you'd had to think that, apart from the local drug dealer, there'll be no one silly enough to add their name to their "brand". Their assets (Shopping Centre, Leagues Club etc) are all years away from being fully developed so Scottie may have to find a new club to support.
Boo hoo for Scottie :sob::sob::sob:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sure if Bennett's coach next year Crush I'll shout you drinks at your local all night.
Not such a bad bet to lose actually
Given you said you don’t drink, it’s not a bad bet for either party to lose..

So would you call that a win-win?

Latest posts