What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

Chimp

Juniors
I should have probably said in my last post, I don’t agree with what ASADA have done with the 6 months, My thoughts on ASADA will be firmly in line with everyone else’s - I can just see why they might benefit from delaying it to try and widen the net - and I’m sure they’re hoping the club are involved so that they can finally get their scalp, I would hazard a guess if it was a different club, the delay wouldn’t have been there.

Generalzod

Immortal
Well I look forward to hearing the canary sing? I would be encouraging to know the truth surrounding what has occurred?

I assume you are a Sharks supporter and if you are you should be very concerned just in case he does sing like a canary and spill the beans if your club is involved.

Just for a moment let us revisit recent history and your club has been somewhat embroiled in systematic salary cap breaches (surprisingly not in the year you won your premiership but before and after), prior drug related issues and a prior coach whose behaviour warranted being deregistered by the NRL.
Seriously after what the club has gone through...

Kilkenny

Coach
Dude please f**k off to the NRL forum with that rubbish.

Seriously just f**k off!

You are not welcome here to spread unsubstantiated claims.

I didn’t express anything that isn’t a fact?

The Sharks systematically cheated the salary cap from 2013 to 2015. Somehow or another were cap compliant in the year you won the premiership. Were again found to above the salary cap in the year following your premiership win.

All the above occurring amongst the Dank peptides drug issues and your premiership winning coach blatantly not complying with his restrictions during his outing from the game and leading to his de registration.

Please enlighten me as to the claim that i have made that are unsubstantiated? Everything I said happened, was true and cannot be refuted? Sadly, most fans of other clubs consider the Sharks a basket case given there history of the last ten years or so and believe you should have been stripped of your premiership. That is just a fact. Not my opinion, the opinion of 99% of fans.

Eion

First Grade
Well I look forward to hearing the canary sing? I would be encouraging to know the truth surrounding what has occurred?

I assume you are a Sharks supporter and if you are you should be very concerned just in case he does sing like a canary and spill the beans if your club is involved.

Just for a moment let us revisit recent history and your club has been somewhat embroiled in systematic salary cap breaches (surprisingly not in the year you won your premiership but before and after), prior drug related issues and a prior coach whose behaviour warranted being deregistered by the NRL.
Not concerned at all. ASADA should do a job and weed out drug cheats, and these are the type of drugs they should be targeting...not bullshit snake oil or rec stuff. Wish they didn’t wait 6 months is all, that’s rubbish.

As if any club has a steroid program these days.

Eion

First Grade
I didn’t express anything that isn’t a fact?

The Sharks systematically cheated the salary cap from 2013 to 2015. Somehow or another were cap compliant in the year you won the premiership. Were again found to above the salary cap in the year following your premiership win.

All the above occurring amongst the Dank peptides drug issues and your premiership winning coach blatantly not complying with his restrictions during his outing from the game and leading to his de registration.

Please enlighten me as to the claim that i have made that are unsubstantiated? Everything I said happened, was true and cannot be refuted? Sadly, most fans of other clubs consider the Sharks a basket case given there history of the last ten years or so and believe you should have been stripped of your premiership. That is just a fact. Not my opinion, the opinion of 99% of fans.
Stripped of a premiership in a year proven they didn’t rort the cap and 5 years post the peptide rubbish? Have a cry mate. You upset Lewie jumped from your shit club for a Clive Churchill medal?

Kilkenny

Coach
Not concerned at all. ASADA should do a job and weed out drug cheats, and these are the type of drugs they should be targeting...not bullshit snake oil or rec stuff. Wish they didn’t wait 6 months is all, that’s rubbish.

As if any club has a steroid program these days.

Well just perhaps the 15 other NRL clubs don’t? By coincidence or otherwise it just happens to be your club that has a player found to be using performance enhancing drugs. Concerning given past history? No other NRL clubs have such a history?

Kilkenny

Coach
Stripped of a premiership in a year proven they didn’t rort the cap and 5 years post the peptide rubbish? Have a cry mate. You upset Lewie jumped from your shit club for a Clive Churchill medal?

If your club is found to be systematically rorting the cap before and after the year you win the premiership sadly it is tainted. That is a given. Your premiership win was a fairytale and the NRL weren’t prepared to make the tough call that should have been made. Good luck to the Sharks, I was there, my son is a Sharks fan, it was great but sadly tainted and you should have been stripped. You guys cheated in more ways that one and frankly most rugby league fans are well aware of the fact.

Quicksilver

Bench
If your club is found to be systematically rorting the cap before and after the year you win the premiership sadly it is tainted. That is a given. Your premiership win was a fairytale and the NRL weren’t prepared to make the tough call that should have been made. Good luck to the Sharks, I was there, my son is a Sharks fan, it was great but sadly tainted and you should have been stripped. You guys cheated in more ways that one and frankly most rugby league fans are well aware of the fact.

ok thanks.

your complaint has been passed on.

we are sorry you have had this experience

eddiesmith

Juniors
I haven’t read what Hooper or any other journo has written or said on this issue so I pose no opinion there positive or negative.

I just don’t understand how a 19 year old kid with the football world at his feet can get caught up in this mess. Who advised him, who prescribed the drugs, what possible benefit given the risks involved was there, did he take the drugs with the knowledge of persons in authority at the club, there really are many unanswered questions around this issue? Xerri is potentially going to be out of the game for perhaps 4 years and cost himself potentially $2 million dollars in earnings but the question remains who else was involved and equally responsible for what has happened to him? He will pay the ultimate price but I hope there are more to be held accountable in this sorry mess.

Really you don’t read your own articles James?

However one of the articles basically claimed he was a known drug user all through juniors so it predates he days at the club, But of course for you are your mate Hooper that doesn’t suit the agenda that Cronulla is responsible for everything that is wrong with the world. I am sure if anyone reads his shit he has blamed us for Coronavirus at some stage.

Eion

First Grade
Well just perhaps the 15 other NRL clubs don’t? By coincidence or otherwise it just happens to be your club that has a player found to be using performance enhancing drugs. Concerning given past history? No other NRL clubs have such a history?
There’s someone done every other year. Ex panthers guys done in UK in 2018...for example

Eion

First Grade
Your sons welcome here, in the winners forum

Special K

Coach
The club is sweet and has nothing to hide. It undertook a full forensic audit just over 12 months ago that threatened to wipe us out. Bronson has some other issues it seems.

CM67

Juniors
Knights say Hi !!!!!

You do realise that the NRL have already come out and said that the club has been cleared and this is all about Xerri????
Bloody hell you have trolled some people on here ok, not great. 6.5 out of 10.

You do realise that the NRL have already come out and said that the club has been cleared and this is all about Xerri????
Bloody hell you have trolled some people on here ok, not great. 6.5 out of 10.
He's gone for the passive aggressive approach. He's on the verge of getting angry and smashing his keyboard though when he thinks about that great day in 2016.

I must say i cringed a bit reading Gallens comments about it, that invites more of a pile on to the club from the likes of kilkenny and the 99.9% of rugby league fans he apparently is the spokesperson for.

I wouldn’t be too quick to cry foul about Xerri until there’s a finding.

He’s entitled to due process, if there were problems with the testing, the results could be in error. That’s happened before. If they are unsafe, he should play.

What if he’s taken something in good faith to help mend an injury or something?

Being a dickhead doesn’t make him a junkie.

I remember the crap done to your playing group awhile ago. Horrific. That’s why many of them were so outspoken about it.

I didn’t know your gf was tainted?!

Latest posts