What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kayo - ok ?

I've already got Kayo, can I make these terrible adds go away please?????
They are driving me crazy, I have to try and post three times as the jittering ok and jumping on my phone from the adds keep making me hit the wrong buttons.
I'd better have a beer, that might help

I'll be reconnecting Kayo tomorrow, in time for the scintilating Cowboys v Titans clash......not. And BBB, you'll be pleased or shocked to know I finally got a mobile.

I'll be reconnecting Kayo tomorrow, in time for the scintilating Cowboys v Titans clash......not. And BBB, you'll be pleased or shocked to know I finally got a mobile.
Haha I'm pleased Tommy!!
I put my Kayo back on 2 nights ago, I was umming and aaahing on whether just to sign back up to the NRL games. I decided to leave my fate aligned with the Sharks. If they're going well I'll keep Kayo, if not ill either do the NRL or the old European streams.....

Stake Removed

First Grade
this bloody decoder issue on Kayo i was trying to watch us vs dogs from 2016, and even game against bears from 90's its driving me insane, so tried to beam it from app and at moment just spinning

OK people BEFORE YOU DO THAT
if you are a Telstra customer you can get it at 15 dollarydoos a month for a year (10 dollarydoos per month discount)
if not. just re up

However
if you are an idiot who just joined up like me, and am also a Telstra customer u will need to cancel, wait till u can no longer access kayo, and then re join under the Telstra deal.
you cant just get em to change it

if you are a digital pass sub you can use a lightning to HDMI converter and fiddle.
but its dumb.

Tucky

Juniors
I've already got Kayo, can I make these terrible adds go away please?????
They are driving me crazy, I have to try and post three times as the jittering ok and jumping on my phone from the adds keep making me hit the wrong buttons.
I'd better have a beer, that might help
Yeah a major pain in the ass. I couldn’t even login on my phone with these Kayo ads all over the top of the forum.

txta2

Bench
On kayo, If you like pixelated stop start quality go for it. It sucks ass on chrome cast with NBN, waste of money

shadowboxer

First Grade
Watched it at a mates place last night, unreliable at best, just like the team.
Won’t be subscribing now or probally ever.