What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary puts his players on notice

Dragsters

First Grade
How McNoidea believes Aitken is a better player to have on the bench than Ford is beyond me. Ford can play in the forwards or can play in the backs if required similar to Beau Scott. I suppose it was a bit too much to ask for him not to pick Lafai and Aitken !

Surely he just thinks he's being clever and this, or something similar will happen come Saturday...

LINESPEED

Juniors
I know it's only round 3 (strangely enough) but I'm calling it now...

Post of the season!

Nailed it LINESPEED.

Thanks Dragsters,
I like to chip in where I can to try to fix our great Club
... but there are better, more informed & interesting posts around than mine.

slippery5

Juniors
Never have I heard such laughable, dumb ass, out of his depth comments by anyone Ever.
If you didn't read McNoideas comments Re. Lomax / Dufty. here they are.

After 1 game at FB. :
"The development & improvement hasn't come naturally enough for him yet, & the way Dufty has trained...in the scrimmage on the weekend he was the best player on the footy field." McNOIDEA said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuuuu---k me I should have added a few "Best & Fairest at training" to my cabinet.
Reminds me of blokes that look good hitting a punching bag... until the punching bag HITS BACK !!!

LINESPEED

Juniors
How McNoidea believes Aitken is a better player to have on the bench than Ford is beyond me. Ford can play in the forwards or can play in the backs if required similar to Beau Scott. I suppose it was a bit too much to ask for him not to pick Lafai and Aitken !

Yes it’d be Ford on the bench for me too

....but the obvious has always eluded The Waterboy’s crazed world

And bugger me dead
I’m sorry, but I just can’t take to these wingers,
although come Saturday they should be on the end of some silky passing

... until McStooge’s bog-ordinary unskilled Lovechild messes again with Zac’s outrageously delayed

& rightful rite of passage into the centres.

Flanno must’ve’d Conerunner in the Christmas hold to get Zac to centre

Lookin’ forward to Saturday big time with our likely temporary No 3 & 4 in action
- hope they put on a dozen tries!

But if Aitken & Lafai are permanently sacked (along with McFail)
we’ll have the most dynamic backline in the NRL in 18 months IMO