What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd3: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread 28/5/20

Angry_eel

First Grade
We are playing well especially given we haven't played in 2 months nearly.

However, I can't see us winning this year with 1 ref. Teams like Melbourne will do the same laying all over to win.

Gronk

Staff member
Great performance tonight for first game back.

We just strangle the f**king life out of teams.

If we can actually sort out how to play from set starts we'll be awesome.
Very professional albeit rusty at times.

Bazal

Post Whore
Awwww yeah

Gotta say, really happy with how much fitter we looked and how patient we were for the most part.

Not really any panic, we knew Brisbane were tiring, we tried to run them around and even when it didn't pay off we kept at them

Happy MEel

First Grade
Well f**k me...that was unexpected. That looked like a finals game. I reckon the new rules and 1 ref made it that way. That was thoroughly entertaining and we dominated. Outstanding performance.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Awwww yeah

Gotta say, really happy with how much fitter we looked and how patient we were for the most part.

Not really any panic, we knew Brisbane were tiring, we tried to run them around and even when it didn't pay off we kept at them
Yep, our fitness is superb

Bazal

Post Whore
Well f**k me...that was unexpected. That looked like a finals game. I reckon the new rules and 1 ref made it that way. That was thoroughly entertaining and we dominated. Outstanding performance.

I really enjoyed the new ruck rules. So much less wrestling and shit.

Interesting to see how it goes in a game with two big wrestlers, both us and Brisbane do like to play fast anyway