What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd3: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread 28/5/20

Bazal

Post Whore
Some early stats, some may change.

All five of our backs made at least 120m. Gutho made 250.

The only forwards who didn't make 100m were Taka, Stone and Terepo.

RCG made 194m (18 runs). That's gotta be his best game in years.
Evans made 179m (17 runs) off the bench!
Niukore made 149m in 14 runs as a fill in lock

DylBro made 106m and ran the ball 14 times. That's more than every Brisbane player bar Payna Haas and Kotoni Staggs. That's nuts.

Just shows how much fitter we were IMO. Would still bring Alvaro in for Terepo though...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nice to get a f**kin good win in early and be able to sit back n just watch some footy this weekend

giphy.gif

Soto

Bench
In all honesty i thought we were lucky to be ahead at halftime. 2 tries bombed by the donkeys.
However don't know if they got a spray at halftime or told just stay patient, but that 2nd half was one of the most clinical performances I've seen in a long time.
Go you mighty eels

Noise

Coach
Some early stats, some may change.

All five of our backs made at least 120m. Gutho made 250.

The only forwards who didn't make 100m were Taka, Stone and Terepo.

RCG made 194m (18 runs). That's gotta be his best game in years.
Evans made 179m (17 runs) off the bench!
Niukore made 149m in 14 runs as a fill in lock

DylBro made 106m and ran the ball 14 times. That's more than every Brisbane player bar Payna Haas and Kotoni Staggs. That's nuts.

Just shows how much fitter we were IMO. Would still bring Alvaro in for Terepo though...
Great stats! I’d bring in Kaufusi

IFR33K

Coach
Big edge players (and wingers) and an extra metre of space changes the game quite a bit....at least til coaches watch a lot of video.

Anyway, my dad got out of hospital today and I hope this game did him some good (without getting his pulse up too much).

Twas amazing how long paulo was on the field for. Having fergo, sivo and waqa able to take up hitups gave our big men a good breather

Twas amazing how long paulo was on the field for. Having fergo, sivo and waqa able to take up hitups gave our big men a good breather

The real test of these rules will be to watch the Rooster play Sharks and see who is first to stop deliberately giving away penalties in the 20.

Bazal

Post Whore
Great stats! I’d bring in Kaufusi

At this stage I'd want Alvaro's defence, personally. And one thing he doesn't usually do is make errors either.

Ultimately I'd like to see Kaufusi in as well. Probably with Brown back and Mahoney fully fit, a bench of Niukore, Alvaro, Evans and Kaufusi would be the way I'd go. If we had a genuine backup hooker that'd change, but we don't

Latest posts