What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 50.7%

• Total voters

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
All you need to know is Brad can conquer water, may walk on it, but damn the man can drink it.

That should be enough.

So much water.......

Gronk

Staff member
We shall see come September/October
Sit-On-Fence.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm still yet to hear a better option.

Realistically unless a Trent Robinson level coach became available, I dont see anyone markedly better out there just now.

When we do replace him down the track, I'd prefer we identified a coach of the future and groomed them as a head coach here. Cos like him or not the one thing I think you can say about BA is that he understands what Parra should be as a team.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm still yet to hear a better option.

Realistically unless a Trent Robinson level coach became available, I dont see anyone markedly better out there just now.

When we do replace him down the track, I'd prefer we identified a coach of the future and groomed them as a head coach here. Cos like him or not the one thing I think you can say about BA is that he understands what Parra should be as a team.
We have a much better squad now which makes his job easier.

He wasn't great at getting the best out of a bunch of shitbags and he definitely had his share of f**k ups with recruitment, but we are finally looking like a decent team.

I was with others that said he should have been punted a couple of years ago because I think we should have built up to where we are now a lot earlier. Credit where its due though. We've improved nicely, even if it was a bit slow and felt at times like it was 1 step forward, 2 steps back.