What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

Stake Removed

First Grade
I just hope he gets 4 years.

4 years should f**k him up pretty good.

I don’t want to see him get 2 years and then sign with the Roosters when his suspension is up and then be classified as a “Roosters redemption story” .

If he gets 2 you watch that happen. Put your house on it.

The story writes itself.

Uncle Nick & Trent Robinson take him under there wing, he goes to rehab centre in Thailand, he comes back works for charity talks to youngsters about what he did wrong not to take short cuts, says that he has the right people around him now, feels sorry for his parents.

Probably be a doco on Fox Sports, and everyone raves about him

Quicksilver

Bench
The Roosters really care about their players

The Sharks didn't care about me

I was hung out to dry

etc etc etc.

shaggs

Coach
Don’t forget the ban will be backdated to the 25th November 2019.

will be ready for kickoff in 2022

txta2

Bench
Really really dumb by the club to not recognise this issue, not surprised but very dissapointed after what they have been through. Talk about digging ya own grave.

txta2

Bench
If it was the club,fan,supporter, who dobbed him in , hope they realise they have tarnished theclub

carcharias

Immortal
Coach has put a vid up on NRL.com
Usual stuff you’d expect
Although it’s sounds like Xerri may have fessed up.
There is no sort of denial
None what so ever.
Lots of ...taking drugs is not part of this club and no way they had anything to do with it.

Do clubs test their own players?

Kilkenny

Coach
You do realise that the NRL have already come out and said that the club has been cleared and this is all about Xerri????
Bloody hell you have trolled some people on here ok, not great. 6.5 out of 10.

That’s great news if true. My second son is a Sharks supporter and I went to the GF in 2016 with him. I actually don’t wish the Sharks club any ill will as such but it is a fact the club has been embroiled in far too much controversy since 2013 and there actions cannot be excused or swept under the carpet. If there are issues or endemic problems then for the longevity of the club they need to be addressed, fixed and not be a recurring systematic problem otherwise there will only be one outcome and we all know what that may be.

carcharias

Immortal
That’s great news if true. My second son is a Sharks supporter and I went to the GF in 2016 with him. I actually don’t wish the Sharks club any ill will as such but it is a fact the club has been embroiled in far too much controversy since 2013 and there actions cannot be excused or swept under the carpet. If there are issues or endemic problems then for the longevity of the club they need to be addressed, fixed and not be a recurring systematic problem otherwise there will only be one outcome and we all know what that may be.
Thanks for the update man.
None of us were aware of this stuff.