What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox virtual audio

Virtual Audio; yay or nay?

• Love it

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Hate it

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Pump it right up when Kevin Walters speaks

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters

kdalymc

Bench
On twitter they are debating over who is actually responsible (9vsFox) and whether or not it was at the stadium. Wtfffff

moffla

Bench
I suggested this over a week ago. Was never mentioned as something they were going to try until yesterday. But yeh, they just made it up independently. They’ve never stolen ideas from this forum before either

:rolling_eyes:
It was done in the K-league first a few weeks back...And i'm sure it's been done before

Grapple

Bench
it's shithouse... the difference between jacking off and getting some. you're only fooling yourself.

moffla

Bench
Yeh I’m sure the nrl executive religiously watches the k-league
You know what, you’re right.
In just one week they were able to pull it all together. The sound engineers, the audio production, the written program which usually takes a few weeks...it all came from your post on a forum which they most certainly read.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Don't mind the ambient noise, but when they try to add cheers when something exciting happens it's on delay and has that subtitled foreign film feel.

TDD91

Juniors
The cardboard cutout fans are worse, especially when someone's put one of Peter Sutcliffe, a notorious serial killer in there...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Its ok, certainly not horrible. To make it more realistic, needs more booing and:

"Get em onside ref"
"Oh you're a cheat ref"
"Send him off"

Chimp

Juniors
I really don’t understand how anyone can ‘hate’ it... it’s just in the background, it’s not taking the focus from anything else and is largely unnoticeable. And the other thing I’d add, it’s made up of actual crowd noise from previous events, so it’s not like it’s a fake noise, it is actual fans, just not in the moment. Clearly it’s not as good as a real crowd with real reactions, but stops the atmosphere feeling empty.
I can understand having a preference one way or the other, but any firm negative opinion is over the top.

Latest posts