What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Fri - Cowboys 36-6 Titans @ QCBS

Round 3: Cowboys v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
The titans need a culture change. Stop throwing huge money at average dickheads and start giving blokes who are desperate to make it in first grade a go. Make them earn their money.

T-Boon

Coach
All the new rules are brilliant except it is too easy to go up the middle 1 out. We need my viper position and the attacking team should be back 5 metres from the ruck.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The titans need a culture change. Stop throwing huge money at average dickheads and start giving blokes who are desperate to make it in first grade a go. Make them earn their money.
At least the have a head of Kulchare!!!! Imagine if they didn't????

Holmes should have purposefully missed that kick, dribbled it into the in goal and scored while the Titans were all grouped lol
When I saw the Titans bunched together I thought the Cowboys should have put a player on the flank, grubbered the ball towards the corner and score.