What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
For anyone who will watch tonight and the other 7 games this week, it’s good to see the footy back.

f**k the Donks though, can’t stand them

shaggs

Coach
If this first half has taught us anything, it’s that the new rules for penalties will assist the team that plays straight and with speed.

Flopping around in the play the ball and trying to “earn” a penalty is not an advantage. Finding your feet and playing on is.

I hope chad and Shaun are watching Mitchell Moses and Dylan brown. First steps are forward and with pace.
Those two are making the broncos defend on the back foot.
Variety and ball play are the new black

Stake Removed

First Grade
Fifita & Woods, hope they took note, no jogging to the line, and quick play the ball its not hard to do, just do it

Chimp

Juniors
I think we might really struggle with the new rules - they very much assist the quick teams and the natural instinct players who play ‘eyes up’ footy.

As alluded to, our pack need to see the value in just running hard and playing the call quick, rather than the slow meter eating and flopping.
Johnson and dare I say it, Moylan, might really profit from this if the forwards click.
Chad might really struggle - he’s a manufactured half, not a natural ‘eyes up’ footballer.
I can see players like Munster, Cody Walker and Luke Keary (All who’s instinct is run first) having a field day if their pack gets on top.

Stake Removed

First Grade
All the time for Chad to shine, suits half backs like to take line on run straight, thats our boy, any half back wanting to drift across field and just offload to inside runner wont work

coolumsharkie

Referee
So it was good to see the Donkeys back to their usual shit of catting out of defense and basically getting steamrolled by the ruck. Souffs got big problems, they got totally outplayed in every aspect of the game, Latrell was horrible. So f**king over rated and now it's obvious to Souffs fans. Geez Reynolds knows how to put in a shocker as well. Titans are still Titans. How they keep any sort of support on the Goldy is a mystery. Do they have supporters?

bluefox68

Staff member
So it was good to see the Donkeys back to their usual shit of catting out of defense and basically getting steamrolled by the ruck. Souffs got big problems, they got totally outplayed in every aspect of the game, Latrell was horrible. So f**king over rated and now it's obvious to Souffs fans. Geez Reynolds knows how to put in a shocker as well. Titans are still Titans. How they keep any sort of support on the Goldy is a mystery. Do they have supporters?

Did you hear the quote from Joey - “I think Lattrell had a red hot crack”...?!?

Not from where I was sitting... I was paper cutout # 134...

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Warriors have completed 42/42 sets. Not a single mistake. That is an all time record.

This is a team that are living out of suitcases and away from their families in NZ. They turn out first appearance and have so far played a perfect game.

Incredible.

Even better it’s coming against the Stains.

Latest posts