What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Fri - Roosters 28-12 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Round 3: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vee

First Grade
I’d say the same about anyone. Most presenters/journos that people complain about cop it about their job. Some of the shit I’ve seen online about Molan is personal and has nothing to do with her job.
Like I said, I’m not a fan, and don’t think she should be in the role she is, but I don’t care enough about how shit she is at her job to personally attack her.
And then you compare her to all the ex-players who commentate.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
I’d say the same about anyone. Most presenters/journos that people complain about cop it about their job. Some of the shit I’ve seen online about Molan is personal and has nothing to do with her job.
Like I said, I’m not a fan, and don’t think she should be in the role she is, but I don’t care enough about how shit she is at her job to personally attack her.
In journo school, I'd imagine they would cover public perception and what to expect from outside sources not to mention other people in the industry. People like Molan don't come fresh off the street without a good amount of preparation and skills.

Latest posts